Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto j line bolt on FEELER

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

Izzy

Slight plastic cutting needed for elbow placing, but if you want more of the surface area exposed you'll have to cut the bumper 2" for a 36% increase in surface area...if not just leave stock.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #23
Atm the only cutting involved is the 2 outer tabs used to hold that factory plasti insert...I'm working hard to get you guys this just be patient I have several projects I'm trying to finish up ... Thanks for all the interest

iso100

1000 Post Club
Atm the only cutting involved is the 2 outer tabs used to hold that factory plasti insert...I'm working hard to get you guys this just be patient I have several projects I'm trying to finish up ... Thanks for all the interest
I was able to get mine installed without cutting those tabs. Some may not realize that the intercooler is not symmetrical front to back. If you orient it the wrong way, the outlets are nearly flush to the front of the IC face. If you flip it around the outlets are back from the face about an inch, making it possible to clear those supports.

The top air shroud we left off since the crash beam behaves like one. The bottom air shroud needed cutting so that it wasn't pushed down at an odd, ugly angle.

We did have to cut part of the bottom lip of the bumper where it interfered with the IC as well as a little of the top and the outer vertical supports.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Aha. In your first post photos I can see your IC is installed backwards, pushing the outlets flush to the face of it. If you swap it around (the studs up top are in the center so it won't mess up your brackets) you can save those supports.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #29
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while the projects on hold for the moment ... I will let you guys know as soon and I start back up ... Thanks for the interest and patience

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #30
Ok guys finally some progress... Got the brackets all drawn up ... Should have some cut by next week ... For those who are interested let's start making a list

J2FoRS

So wait, this is just the regular FMIC you've always offered, your just making a bracket kit?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #40
Ok guys brackets are going to be $75 shipped to your door ... I will have a write up soon...

The first 5 pre-orders will receive the brackets for $50 shipped I will start shipping first thing next week payments can be sent to

Hx40pwrd4g63t@yahoo.com