Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto j line bolt on FEELER

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

J2FoRS

Are the Jline's only available in raw? Now that it's bolt on I'm more interested in going Mishimoto route, but unfortunately I just find this is the most unappealing looking IC compared to the others so I'd rather go black so it's not noticeable down there. ????

Are the Jline's only available in raw? Now that it's bolt on I'm more interested in going Mishimoto route, but unfortunately I just find this is the most unappealing looking IC compared to the others so I'd rather go black so it's not noticeable down there. ????
Yep, they have them in natural, black, and gold for the truly bold.

J2FoRS

So the deal is just on the bracketry or is there a full kit price with IC?

Also thanks, I found it in black now from ModBargains but didn't see the gold. And is having the logo an option ?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #45
So the deal is just on the bracketry or is there a full kit price with IC?

Also thanks, I found it in black now from ModBargains but didn't see the gold. And is having the logo an option ?
They all come with the logo ... Unfortunately for us fiesta guys to use as a "good fit" the logo showing is not a option ...

J2FoRS

They all come with the logo ... Unfortunately for us fiesta guys to use as a "good fit" the logo showing is not a option ...
Is thia due to it having to be installed backwards like was mentioned before? On your kit do you need to trim the front bumper plastic? Or it fits properly behind ?

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I'm pretty sure he's just selling the brackets...

Also for 50 or 75 bucks these brackets are a steal. If this kit was out when I did my J-line install in would have bought these in a heartbeat.

I can vouch for CMBUILDZ as well as he built the exhaust on my car.

J2FoRS

I'm pretty sure he's just selling the brackets...

Also for 50 or 75 bucks these brackets are a steal. If this kit was out when I did my J-line install in would have bought these in a heartbeat.

I can vouch for CMBUILDZ as well as he built the exhaust on my car.
Oh I guess I was just confused by the OP listing the things that would come in this kit and it being 450-500 bucks.

How come you needed to trim the triangle shapes on yours? It's mounted more forward?

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Oh I guess I was just confused by the OP listing the things that would come in this kit and it being 450-500 bucks.

How come you needed to trim the triangle shapes on yours? It's mounted more forward?
I cut the bumper of my car for more airflow and a more aggressive look.

CM, I'll take a set of brackets, any chance they can ship out this week? At worst, shipped to deliver before next weekend?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #51
CM, I'll take a set of brackets, any chance they can ship out this week? At worst, shipped to deliver before next weekend?
I'm just waiting on the machine shop atm guys ... I'm hoping to have them done this week within the next couple days

Hey CM, if I can get a firm yes to having delivery by next weekend I'm in. Were the original five done last weekend, or are those the one's still at the machine shop? I'm really trying to get this installed next weekend.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #54
Yes ... All ready guys ... Payment can be sent...will start shipping out first thing Monday morning ...I think the pictures explain the simplicity of installing my bracketry

$75 shipped to US residents others pm me so I could get a shipping quote

Hx40pwrd4g63t@yahoo.com

Izzy

Wish these had been released sooner. I no longer have a need for it, but good looking mount none the less.