Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto j line bolt on FEELER

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

I may be ordering one of these soon. My only concern is there are two holes on the crash bar that I will be mounting my hella supertones to (or so I've been told, never had the bumper off to confirm myself) and it looks like this might cover those holes up, is there any way to get those drilled out on the bracket so I can still mount the horns in the grille?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #102
I may be ordering one of these soon. My only concern is there are two holes on the crash bar that I will be mounting my hella supertones to (or so I've been told, never had the bumper off to confirm myself) and it looks like this might cover those holes up, is there any way to get those drilled out on the bracket so I can still mount the horns in the grille?
If your referring to these 2 holes man .. There's plenty of room .... The horns are pretty universal so you could mount anywhere really

Anyone log temps yet with the J-Line?
Charge temps got up to 95 with stock intercooler on my commute today. Ambient temp was only 75 degrees. The stock intercooler really doesn't cut it. Having an intake doesn't help either.

Got my intercooler installed today. Thanks to CMbuildz for the bracket! Made the installation very easy.

Charge temps didn't get over 100 with ambient temps around 95. Intake temps were much higher, 130 at most with my Injen intake, so the J-line does very well at keeping things cool. Overall very happy with this purchase.

J2FoRS

Great install pics [MENTION=693]backland[/MENTION].
Really shows how and where this bracket functions and the simplicity of install. Looks great in red too. Nice product here.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #113
Got my intercooler installed today. Thanks to CMbuildz for the bracket! Made the installation very easy.

Charge temps didn't get over 100 with ambient temps around 95. Intake temps were much higher, 130 at most with my Injen intake, so the J-line does very well at keeping things cool. Overall very happy with this purchase.
[emoji7] looking good great pics of the install thx again

How low does the intercooler hang? Just curious if it will interfere with the installation of a splitter, more specifically the Bojix CF Splitter.

How low does the intercooler hang? Just curious if it will interfere with the installation of a splitter, more specifically the Bojix CF Splitter.
It pushes the front air dam down just a bit but it's not too bad. This shouldn't interfere with a splitter.