Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto j line bolt on FEELER

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #142
What to thank everybody who purchased my jline brackets ... Let's get some pics up here from everyone who bought and installed ...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458893769.216239.jpg

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #145
With the new brackets is it still in a pain to installed ? Still have to cut the bumper ?
Install is pretty simple install, also cutting the bumper isn't necessary. Some members seem to find it easier to trim the last 2 strakes on the bumper.

FistSt215

Install is pretty simple install, also cutting the bumper isn't necessary. Some members seem to find it easier to trim the last 2 strakes on the bumper.

Thanks for the quick reply . I really like this IC and this is the setup I want to go with the future. Does the IC come with the M on the IC?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #150
Shit ok damn. Can you link me to the ones you recommend? Thanks. You sold all out of brackets still or just letting Modbargins doing your sales?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #152
I bought those coupler (ebay) and the J-Line bracket through ModBargins. Do I need a bolt that goes into the front crash bar or does that come with the bracket? Thanks for all your help!

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #154
I bought those coupler (ebay) and the J-Line bracket through ModBargins. Do I need a bolt that goes into the front crash bar or does that come with the bracket? Thanks for all your help!
No, you use the existing bolt that's already on the car from the factory

HaveBlue83

how does the top of the fmic get airflow? it looks like it is sitting right in front of the rad support bar which = no airflow for half the fmic.

edit: looks like that is the nature of the beast on this car. too bad it wasnt put of the way with a lower rad or just better flow.

Izzy

how does the top of the fmic get airflow? it looks like it is sitting right in front of the rad support bar which = no airflow for half the fmic.

edit: looks like that is the nature of the beast on this car. too bad it wasnt put of the way with a lower rad or just better flow.
You cut it off...duh...lol
I did it to mine.

HaveBlue83

izzy can u put a pic of that up? i like the price of this kit and i like the fitment. just wanna see that airflow u got tho lol

AzNightmare

It's possible to flip it ... The only thing is the "m" would be upside down... The j line only comes with mounting holes on one side of the intercooler.. But if the interested is there I'm open to a revise
Can the J-Line intercooler only be mounted one side, because the side with the "M" will be upside down??
It sounds like one side has a "M" and one side doesn't, but I have yet to see any one mount theirs with the "M" side in the front.
Can you please clarify.

Can the J-Line intercooler only be mounted one side, because the side with the "M" will be upside down??
It sounds like one side has a "M" and one side doesn't, but I have yet to see any one mount theirs with the "M" side in the front.
Can you please clarify.
Mine is mounted with the M on the inside. It is not visible.