Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gauging interest, Group Buy Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 16x7

PCA-1

Hi guys,

PCA has received inquiries into the availability of the 16x7 Pro Race 1.2 for the ST. 16x7 has not, in the past, been a highly requested size and thus on hand season stock is extremely limited. As part of standard procedure, PCA emails the Team Dynamics UK factory when an order cannot be filled from stock. Team Dynamics takes the information and decides whether to pursue a group buy. Of course, PCA loves group buys and we know you do too! So the factory has asked to guage interest on a group buy, as they are on the fence decision wise. It should be pointed out, when the factory allocates production, it is at the expense of other production. This time of year, capacity in the upper 95+%, so actually having a group buy during season is a rare opportunity to get these wheels.

In typical Team Dynamics fashion, all standard colors (anthracite, gloss black, matte black, bronze, graphite, gold, high power silver, silver, and white) are available options as well as special program colors (green, orange, red, and yellow) are available at an additional $165 per set. Offsets available will be 38mm, 42mm, and 45mm.

Pricing will be $709 shipped US48. Note, current set pricing is $730 + shipping, so the effective discount could be anywhere from $60+.

Team Dynamics needs 5 orders to green light this buy. Per standard procedure, a $250 non-refundable order deposit is required to place an order, with balance due when the wheels arrive at the US warehouse. ETA is 12 weeks with standard container shipping. Air freight is an option, which will range in the $225+/- range, and lowers ETA to 6-7 weeks.

For the sake of a timely delivery, the sooner orders are placed, the more timely the ETA.

I think I have covered all bases, Any questions please ask.

So who's in ! ???

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #3
Any pics of Fiesta ST's w/ this setup?
While mainly 17's and 15's have been sold to ST owners, I am not sure if any 16's have been sold. Will have to do some research. 16's are rare.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #4
I have shops available for an idea. They are not for wheel size reference, more wheel color reference. This may have to do.

If you can get enough interested to place this order by the end of next week, you can put me down for bronze. I'm not sure on the offset. Do you have a suggestion?

I'd be running Koni Sports, Mountune lowering Springs, and most likely the recommended 205/45R16 tires (if it helps make a suggestion).

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #6
If you can get enough interested to place this order by the end of next week, you can put me down for bronze. I'm not sure on the offset. Do you have a suggestion?

I'd be running Koni Sports, Mountune lowering Springs, and most likely the recommended 205/45R16 tires (if it helps make a suggestion).
On the Mountune Sport springs, you should be fine with any of the offsets offered.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #13
This looks like why there is little stock in 16x7. I'll hold this open until 3/8/15.

If anyone is wanting different offsets or other, speak up!

meFiSTo

I like the 16x7 size, but for me the choice boils down to iffy tire options for a 16x7 wheel size that would fit. I had to go with 15x7s for the better range of high performance street and r-compound track tires.