Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Arizona Overdrive challenge Sunday March 22nd

March 22nd I will be hosting a top gear style challenge. I have an online group called Arizona Overdrive ( not promoting) just for posting cruises. Multiple vehicle makes ( fiat, mazda, subaru, hyundai, ect). The challenge route goes from Apache junction to Roosevelt lake marina, and there are 2 routes. The rally type cars will take rte 88, roughly 23 miles of dirt road, to the 188 to the marina. The rest of us will take the 87 north to the 188, and then back south to the marina. We will be obeying all "posted" speed limits. Whoever gets to the marina first, wins. We will gather at the marina for pictures, then , those of us who want to keep cruising have the option to take the 188 up to payson and out to camp verde or a return down the 17. Meetup time will be Noon at the Fry's shopping center in Apache Junction. We will be starting this challenge at 1pm. Those of you who have gopro cameras I encourage to bring and record the run, as at the end of this, we will be making a movie to post up on youtube. Who's in?
Here is a link to the page and the run
https://www.facebook.com/events/1387064534943140/1387214328261494/

OP
R
Thread Starter #2
Just as a heads up, this run is this weekend. Who's coming?