Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats your favorite ambient light color?

Whats your favorite Fiesta ST ambient lighting color?

• White

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Red

Votes: 216 45.1%
  • Ice Blue

Votes: 56 11.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 71 14.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 43 9.0%
  • Off

Votes: 54 11.3%

• Total voters
Blue for me, and apparently it is Red for my wife. I have to adjust the setting back to blue after she has taken a turn in the car. Interestingly, I never change her setting in the Escape...

Floor Mats?

Whats your favorite ambient light color?

• White
  • Orange
  • Red
  • Ice Blue
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Purple

I have been told by WeatherTech themselves that the 2014 Fiesta mats are only available for an Automatic Transmission Fiesta; and that they will not fit our 2014 Fiests ST; according to your pictures this is untrue!

Their idea that they will not fit seemed peculiar to me. Please reply.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I have been told by WeatherTech themselves that the 2014 Fiesta mats are only available for an Automatic Transmission Fiesta; and that they will not fit our 2014 Fiests ST; according to your pictures this is untrue!

Their idea that they will not fit seemed peculiar to me. Please reply.
I was told the same thing that's why I went with a different company for the floor mats. My driveway is a muddy alley 9 months out of a year, so its pretty much a necessity.

Read,Purple,then Blue,but I tend to run through them all and depends what mood I'm in,but red the most.

-ry

Red it is for me! Well, truth be told, it's red for everyone not in North America. I love it anyway, given the interior thus matches the exterior...

Ha! Didn't even know you could change the light colors….not even sure how to do it. Guess when the wifey gets home in the morning, I'll have to read up on how to do this...

Red...and come on Whiplash! You sounded kind of smart for a while..ha ha Edit: push the button: push the button