Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats your favorite ambient light color?

Whats your favorite Fiesta ST ambient lighting color?

• White

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Red

Votes: 216 45.1%
  • Ice Blue

Votes: 56 11.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 71 14.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 43 9.0%
  • Off

Votes: 54 11.3%

• Total voters
red, only one color to go in europe and then you still have to replace the foot lighting regular bulbs to red leds :p

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Wait til she gets old than she'll have white ;)

No she won't.
She will color her hair until she is almost 80, then she will go to blue. LOL

Dave

Been rocking red for 2 months, i switched it up to white last night but im thinking orange because of fall.. then go back to white in December.

I leave Red on, goes good with my orange recs (cause they look red to me at least) and black exterior.

yup same with me, I also have the orange (which look red) recaros and black exterior so I think it goes well. I also use the teal sometimes as a lot of the instrument panel has teal on it and I was rocking teal plasti dipped wheels so it went well.

I forgot about this feature for a while lol. I usually roll with the ambient lights off. I think dark blue is a nice compliment, however.

I keep mine off. I see the lighting above the glove box reflect against the passenger window and is distracting when I use the side mirror.

Red is easiest on the eyes at night, so that's what I go with.

I also had this setup in my Passat:

It wasn't as bright in person as the picture, but just that little bit of extra light makes the car feel more inviting at night, less dark and dreary.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
My cars blue so, I use the blue ambient lighting. I honestly forgot the button was there to change the colors lol.

SPhilli911

Mines been off since I bought the car. I maybe flipped through the colors once only to leave it off.

I think it's distracting while driving at night. I feel the same way about the infotainment thing, if it were easier to turn off I would have it off when I drive too.

rexdriver85

I didn't even know the FiST had ambient lighting. When I took delivery I went right over to see my girlfriend and she pressed the button and we were both like "What the heck??!" Hahaha. We both enjoy the red, it's a good night color. Plus, my VWs instrument clusters were blue and red so I'm used to it.

Most of the time it's off anyhow.