Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats your favorite ambient light color?

Whats your favorite Fiesta ST ambient lighting color?

• White

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Red

Votes: 216 45.1%
  • Ice Blue

Votes: 56 11.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 71 14.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 43 9.0%
  • Off

Votes: 54 11.3%

• Total voters
Wow I'm amazed the huge lead that Red has.

I find I usually end up running with the Ice Blue because it matches the dash lighting.

LILIKE16ST

Wow I'm amazed the huge lead that Red has.

I find I usually end up running with the Ice Blue because it matches the dash lighting.
I agree with you the ice blue looks best because the numbers on the gauges as well as most of the buttons etc are ice blue ...it just looks right although I can see why some prefer red...the redline marks and gauge needles are red so it looks OK too....my fiance likes the purple of course....she gets kind of irritated because I insist on the ice blue lol ...I let her have her way from time to time...I like going with what matches most of the interior colors....which is ice blue. I have a shadow black '16 with dark charcoal standard st non recaro seats BTW...I wanted to save cash...I prefer the dark seats on black, standard seats are lighter and also my 6'3" 240+ lbs frame doesn't like the recaros very much so it was a no brainer for me going standard on the seats lol...ice blue ftw
Michael
P.s. not sure why some are complaining about night vision with the ambient lighting as I don't find it the least bit distracting and haven't had an issue at all

LILIKE16ST

it is kind of hard to believe red has such a large lead...maybe that is because around the world that's their only option? lol
but on a serious note I guess red is decent but I like ice blue because it matches more of the interior lighting

Red is the best color for your eyes in the night time. It preserves your night vision, so you have lighting but you can still see in the dark. For the '11-'13 Fiesta the dash lighting was red and I thought that was best. I wish the dash lighting was still red. In any case, I like the ambient lighting, but keep it red so it's not messing up my night vision. They used red lights to light the pathways at a star viewing I went to at an observatory for that reason. If the orange-yellow color was more orange, I may use that if it was darker. The other colors I either don't like or are too bright.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I like the ice blue because it matches the dash but I don't use it much because it's pretty bright. I use mostly the dark blue and sometimes red.

Although the main reason I use red is that my car is red. The dark blue is great just wish it matched more
Sent using Tapatalk

Sent using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I did all the lights in the electric blue.....these pics are at night from outside the car....
How difficult was that? I was just thinking that I wish I could change the dash lighting to dark blue and then I read your post.

Sent using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I did NOT do the cluster....just the main interior lights. Map lights....dome lights front and rear. The cluster matches perfect just the way it is on my 15' with the electric blue leds.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Oh, in your picture the lights seem to look more like the darker blue than the lighter one.

Sent using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do you want some of mine? I bought qty-10 but got a box of 24 electric blue like I have. If you'd like some I'll send you qty-6. Like I said I have plenty.....just shoot me a Pm with your address and I'll ship them out by Friday.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
How many do you need to replace the lights?

Sent using Tapatalk

I chose red, like many others did, but you gotta try putting in a 20oz Mt Dew in the cupholder and change it to green. Looks like I'm drinking a glow stick!