Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello From State College, PA

Hey everybody. I'm picking up my 2015 Fiesta ST from the dealer in two days. Got a great deal with Recaro seats package and painted rims for $22,400 after bonuses. What can I say, as former owner of a supercharged 2003 SVT Cobra, I'm equally as thrilled to get this car! Thanks for putting up a ST forum; I'll try to search for answers before asking redundant questions! [thumb]

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the hellos! The color is performance blue with black race stripes. The sticker is here. I'm 40 years old, so I'm not entirely embracing the race stripes, but beggars can't be choosers and the contrasts of black over blue isn't blaring. My color was limited by hardware combo choice and availability around central PA. I ended up getting mine from a dealer near Philly, at a really sweet price. It still had snow on the hood, probably good I didn't waste time in deciding, because it's warming up out here (finally!)

I mocked it up on Fords Site, it looks like this:

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Natedogg, you don't happen to play Game of War, do you? I've seen a player with the same name!

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
I'm pretty much going to say I'm the ONLY Fiesta ST owner in State College right now. We have so far confirmed two Focus ST owners around here!

So far I've ran into 2 other FiST's and maybe 3 FoST's around the area, plus the couple forum members I have met as well. Not as common and I like that, makes us unique!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

That same car I think was offered to me by my dealer wasn't the color combo I wanted so I decied on a special order I got white with orange interior and painted wheels same thing as you just different color 22,000 was my price for car after negotiation. So I still have to add my tax and tags basically another 1500 bucks should be here start of May

OP
D
Thread Starter #19
I picked it up today! Coincidentally, on the way to the dealer, I was followed by a Performance Blue Focus ST! What can I say, the racing stripes aren't blaring, I like 'em!