Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PNW Crew Check In

Hello everyone,
Just recently moved to Oregon from northern California.

Name: Alex

Car interests:spirited driving mountain/canyon roads, soon to participate in autoX and track day events, love all types of rally racing hope to participate in the future. Planing a Subaru swap in my VW Super Beetle[raceflag]

Car mechanical skills: 8+ years of professional motorcycle/atv mechanic, been in a love/hate(mostly love) relationship with air cooled VW's for 15 years.

Other interests: Mushroom hunting, cult/B-movies, motorcycles, exploring

What I do: just resigned from USPS as a mail carrier

My car: Antares, 2014 Tuxedo Black with Recaro package

And a picture:
[/URL][/IMG]

Note: Oil spots not from FiST but from 92 Toyota 4x4

Name: Andrew

Car interests: Porsche new and old, Redbull GRC, long road trips (drove here in July from NJ)

Car mechanical skills: Rookie - haven't modded my last 3 cars but have installed downpipes, exhausts, springs & shocks, sways, minor electrical work

Other interests: Photography, exploring, in the process of joining the Coast Guard

What I do: Very recently started in auto sales and part-time @ REI. Was previously in retail banking for last 2 years and paramedic prior to that.

My car: 2016 Shadow Black FiST w/ Recaro pkg. I shall unofficially name it "ST Project X" since it will be my 10th car in last 6 years [thumb]

Hey everyone. I moved to Oregon from Texas with my girlfriend last August.

Name: Andrew

Car interests: Autocross. I intend to be compete with Bridge City Autosports (www.bcautosports.club), the Willamette Motor Club (www.wmclub.org), and maybe some OR-SCCA events this season.

Mechanical skills: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, former motorsports fabricator, some motorsports engineering and team experience. I can turn wrenches, but consider myself more of a fabricator and engineer.

Other interests: Motocross, mountain biking, 3D printing, my Greyhound

What I do: Manufacturing Engineer at an orthodontics manufacturing company

My car: Affectionately named Toothless (from "How to Train your Dragon"). Tuxedo Black '15 FiST. Base level options, stock for HS class autocross. Resonator delete, Hankook RS-3 tires, and CG-Lock seatbelt lock. I ordered some 16x7 Enkei RPF1s for this season and will be running 205/45 RE-71Rs.

IMG_0097.JPG IMG_0135.JPG

Hey everyone! Here's my new (to me) FiST and my roommate's FoST!

Name: David

Car interests: Canyon carving (SR20 is amazing), Nissan R32. Hope to own a GTR someday.

Car mechanical skills: Rookie - roommate's dad owns a bodyshop, so he's helping teach me how to work on it.

Other interests: sailing (own a Venture 17), homebrewing, video games, hiking/camping.

What I do: Tier III IT Support for a distribution company

My car: 2015 Ignot Silver Fiesta ST. 24% tint. Full clear body wrap. Mountune exhaust. FSWERKS short throw. Otherwise she's stock (for now).

Hello!

My name is Rich and I just purchased a new 16' FiST with the standard black seats. I am a Northwest native (born in Portland, raised in Milwaukie) who will be moving to Washougal Wa. once our new home is built.

Car interests: A bit of everything

Mechanical skills: I can change oil [hihi]. I am currently rebuilding the engine in a 04' Mitsubishi Ralliart Sportback I got cheap for my niece.

Occupation: Diesel mechanic for the local public transit agency in Portland. I drive a service truck in the downtown area and fix what I can (mostly fare boxes and coolant hoses) on the road.

Interest: Motorcycles/riding. My current ride is a 14' KTM Super Duke R 1290. Have done occasional track days at ORP, The Ridge, Thunder Hill and Laguna Seca on bikes but never in a car.

The SDR

and the FiST

Name: Luc
Interest: anything to do with automotive, baseball, dogs
What I do: training to be an automotive technician for mopar
Mechanical skills: Growing

I just bought my ST and I'm absolutely in love with this little car

Somewhat new owner, 2016 St1.

Long story short my last vehicle was a e90 335i; I wanted something this time around I could actually work on šŸ¤£.

Metallic grey, stage1. Will take it through stage 3 but probably not much past that; I drive it daily. Reach out if you have any questions because I know I have some for you guys!

Name: Cory

Car Interests: Just about everything. I consider myself an enthusiast and like generally anything cool but have a special place for Mustangs. I also participate in as many track days as I can afford to do.

Car Mechanic Skills: I've built a few Mustangs for both straight line and road course use. My ongoing project is a '06 Mustang that I got 5 years ago as a 6 cylinder. Swapped the drivetrain, upgraded brakes and suspension, seats, roll bar, all kinds of fun stuff. Also built the motor in my Dad's GT500 last spring and we do some half mile events with that. I would love to learn more about paint/body work to go along with the mechanical side of things, but haven't had the chance to yet.

Other Interests: Golf, Basketball, watching the Patriots win, casual cruises to check out the scenery.

What I Do: I am a service manager at RPM Northwest here in Ridgefield, we specialize in light duty diesel truck work and domestic car performance. I'm also a senior at Washington State University Vancouver. Extremely lucky to live very close to both work and school, each one is only 7 minutes from my house!

My Car: 2016 Fiesta ST in Molten Orange with Recaro seats. Mostly stock aside from a Mountune custom tune, K&N drop in, Cobb rear motor mount, Rally Armor flaps, Boomba shift plate, and Suntek PPF and window tint. I love this car and it's more fun that I could of ever imagined.

IMG_8769

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #50
Welcome to our quiet corner of the world to [MENTION=5679]AL=x[/MENTION], [MENTION=6063]stiggysaurus[/MENTION], [MENTION=6066]Andrew337[/MENTION], [MENTION=7429]darkjedidave[/MENTION], [MENTION=7512]ZrexRich[/MENTION], [MENTION=7388]Slferrigno1[/MENTION], [MENTION=7554]Reesespieces[/MENTION], [MENTION=7527]GreyFiST253[/MENTION], and [MENTION=7743]Speedboosted[/MENTION]!

Wow, I've apparently not been paying attentions as this little group of NW Fiesta ST owners has grown in the past year for sure.

Well, with all US-bound Fiestas going out of production for MY 2018, our little cadre of devoted hatchback owners is likely to peak at some point, and then, well, stablize and eventually wonder off. I suspect that there is not much community lfet around the old Focus SVTs, so, HEY!

We should assemble some place THIS YEAR in honor of our little cars. Damn Ford. All they care about is trucks.

I'd suggest connecting in association with an existing kind of event. There is the "annual" Red Bull GRC event in Monroe, WA (roughly August), MANY SCCA track nights in america (Portland, Shelton, and Pacific Raceways), and then the is the Mustangs NW annual track day at Pacfiic Raceways.

When I owned my old Focus SVT, the "Focaljet" crew of various Focuses (mostly NOT SVTs), would assemble informally from time to time.

I might propose something connected to, say, a track day I plan to attend.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Welcome to our quiet corner of the world to [MENTION=5679]AL=x[/MENTION], [MENTION=6063]stiggysaurus[/MENTION], [MENTION=6066]Andrew337[/MENTION], @darjerdidave, [MENTION=7512]ZrexRich[/MENTION], [MENTION=7388]Slferrigno1[/MENTION], [MENTION=7554]Reesespieces[/MENTION], [MENTION=7527]GreyFiST253[/MENTION], and [MENTION=7743]Speedboosted[/MENTION]!

Wow, I've apparently not been paying attentions as this little group of NW Fiesta ST owners has grown in the past year for sure.

Well, with all US-bound Fiestas going out of production for MY 2018, our little cadre of devoted hatchback owners is likely to peak at some point, and then, well, stablize and eventually wonder off. I suspect that there is not much community lfet around the old Focus SVTs, so, HEY!

We should assemble some place THIS YEAR in honor of our little cars. Damn Ford. All they care about is trucks.

I'd suggest connecting in association with an existing kind of event. There is the "annual" Red Bull GRC event in Monroe, WA (roughly August), MANY SCCA track nights in america (Portland, Shelton, and Pacific Raceways), and then the is the Mustangs NW annual track day at Pacfiic Raceways.

When I owned my old Focus SVT, the "Focaljet" crew of various Focuses (mostly NOT SVTs), would assemble informally from time to time.

I might propose something connected to, say, a track day I plan to attend.

Anyone interested?
I would love to do a meet up followed by a cruise of some sort. If it is around summer time, the roads to and around Mt. St. Helens would be fantastic for these cars.

I refuse to take the Fiesta on track but will gladly try my hand at AutoX (never been to one yet). My Mustang is already very well prepared for track use and I'm afraid if I take the Fiesta on track, it will start to follow the same path lol. I swore I would keep it stock and that only lasted 2 weeks.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #52
I would love to do a meet up followed by a cruise of some sort. If it is around summer time, the roads to and around Mt. St. Helens would be fantastic for these cars.

I refuse to take the Fiesta on track but will gladly try my hand at AutoX (never been to one yet). My Mustang is already very well prepared for track use and I'm afraid if I take the Fiesta on track, it will start to follow the same path lol. I swore I would keep it stock and that only lasted 2 weeks.
Well, no one says we have to drive our Fiestas to meetups! Heh. We could connect at the Mustangs Northwest Mustang Roundup Ride and Drive track day. There was one time years ago when the Focaljet folks met up there for a track day, then the people NOT tracking their cars split over to the karting venue to do that. Frankly, that kind of thing could be done for any other track day as well.

Anyway, I'm likely to be coming to Portland for an SCCA tracking afternoon at some point, maybe with the RS at some point later in the summer. Hope to see your Mustang there.

Well, no one says we have to drive our Fiestas to meetups! Heh. We could connect at the Mustangs Northwest Mustang Roundup Ride and Drive track day. There was one time years ago when the Focaljet folks met up there for a track day, then the people NOT tracking their cars split over to the karting venue to do that. Frankly, that kind of thing could be done for any other track day as well.

Anyway, I'm likely to be coming to Portland for an SCCA tracking afternoon at some point, maybe with the RS at some point later in the summer. Hope to see your Mustang there.
SCCA Track Night? Maybe, last (and only) one I went to it was a huge parking lot on track. Have you ran at ORP yet? An AutoX club from Central Oregon puts on a track day there, usually around the 1st of April, for a great price. Tons of track time for like $150. I've gone the last few years and will be going again. Of all the tracks in the area, I think ORP would be the best layout for a FiST. I might even bring it out for a session at the end.

Haven't actually gone to the Mustang Roundup before. I prefer smaller events that minimize traffic and maximize track time, but it does look like fun.

I would be interested, thanks! It's the most fun car I've ever owned and hate seeing them have such a short production life. My buddy has a Colbalt SS and it still has a good community after only a 2005-2010 run, I hope we see the same! There might be a few more of us on the Facebook page NWST/RS who don't know about this forum, too.

I'm interested but in reality I probably won't be able to attend. I work Saturdays and the busy season starts when the temperature warms up.

Hasn't been much action in this little corner of the forum. I'm in the Bremerton area and only get to see about 3 FiST a week.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I'm heading over tonight to Snohomish for a couple days to get my LSD installed. Guess that means I'll be in the neighborhood.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I was having word done by Buff @ Bickford Ford. He has done many Fiesta, Focus and Mustang differentials.