Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Out of FoST, into FiST.

Hey hey hey,

Just picked up my 2015 Silver FiST.

Radio Grey Wheels
Orange Recaro's
Sunroof
Nav.

Absolutely love this thing! There's more of a connection to it than my FoST, and I cared for that car a lot.

Since I received it this evening, I'll take some photo's of it tomorrow and post some of my old FoST as well.

I can't wait to get this thing wrung out and modded. Plan on the Mountune Power Pack and a shorter shift kit. Anything else?

Already, the sound system seems to have better clarity than the Focus as well as the MFT seems to operate much smoother/quicker.

Until further ado.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard.

OP
P
Thread Starter #8
Congrats and welcome! Just curious, what made you make the switch?
Fun and personality factor. It simply feels like this car has personality in spades. Where the Focus is still a great car, this is pure-driving-pleasure.

Welcome!

Also agree with you there, I fully intended to purchase a FoST and the dealer just happened to have a FiST in stock as well. I think you can tell what I went home with. [raceflag]

Welcome!! I'm not much of a modder and not much mechanical experience, so take this with a grain of salt, but I might suggest getting a rear motor mount too. Mine is on the way after hearing my engine whack my firewall.
You quite possibly already knew that though since you had a focus st! :D

OP
P
Thread Starter #14
Welcome!! I'm not much of a modder and not much mechanical experience, so take this with a grain of salt, but I might suggest getting a rear motor mount too. Mine is on the way after hearing my engine whack my firewall.
You quite possibly already knew that though since you had a focus st! :D
Thanks for that.

I had it replaced with the efocus rmm and it worked great for me. No more bang and hop with no added NVH. Is there a Fiesta rmm that does not add any NVH?

Welcome. I also just picked up my 2015 FiST on Friday. Loving it and can't wait to add some mods. Cobb RMM is probably going on first. Then either a Cobb AP or a Mountune Flash/kit.