Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Jersey

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #41
I heard snow this Sunday. That blast of warmth was just a tease. Nothing like early spring in the North East. One day 70, the next day could be snowing.
Ugh I hate it. Never know if I need to wear a hoodie or shorts haha

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
Anyone thinking of going to ratchet Friday at englishtown tomorrow? If the weather is decent I may go and see what my newly upgraded turbo can do! $15 for 3 runs. Gotta get there early though because it gets crowded

Last weekend, I almost put my summer set of tires/wheels on that I bought back in Feb. I'm glad I didn't looking at the colder weather coming this weekend. I can't wait until it's finally nice enough to throw those on as well as upgrade the RMM and put in the short shift plate/bushings.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #46
Anyone know a shop in Jersey/PA that can install an LSD?
I have no experience with these guys but was going to give them a call eventually to see what their price would be. They have a bunch of experience building rally cars and other stuff. They actually built a rally fiesta. Check out their website and let me know their quote for LSD install ;)

Broken motorsports
Union city NJ

http://www.brokenmotorsports.com/?page_id=17

I have no experience with these guys but was going to give them a call eventually to see what their price would be. They have a bunch of experience building rally cars and other stuff. They actually built a rally fiesta. Check out their website and let me know their quote for LSD install ;)

Broken motorsports
Union city NJ

http://www.brokenmotorsports.com/?page_id=17
I actually shot them an email a month ago and they said they were not equipped to install an LSD in the FoST or FiST. Isn't there a shop somewhere in North Jersey that specializes in MS3's?

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #48
I actually shot them an email a month ago and they said they were not equipped to install an LSD in the FoST or FiST. Isn't there a shop somewhere in North Jersey that specializes in MS3's?
Not sure. What about these guys? My co worker used to drive their drag car at one point. Looks to be strictly a ford shop and they sell some fiesta/focus st stuff. Might be worth giving them a call.

JDM engineering
Freehold NJ

http://www.teamjdm.com

Not sure. What about these guys? My co worker used to drive their drag car at one point. Looks to be strictly a ford shop and they sell some fiesta/focus st stuff. Might be worth giving them a call.

JDM engineering
Freehold NJ

http://www.teamjdm.com
I'll call them tmrw and let you all know what they quote me.

UPDATE: Spoke to JDM and they get $130 an hour for work. They also quoted 14 hours to install the LSD....... Nope

We gotta get a meet up soon. Sundays work best for myself, but with enough notice I can do any day.

Speaking of meeting up, there is a large meet on April 9th, at the tilted kilt in Monmouth Junction (North Brunswick area). It's all makes and models but it would be cool to have a few of us roll in together. I'm up for meeting before that though.

Speaking of meeting up, there is a large meet on April 9th, at the tilted kilt in Monmouth Junction (North Brunswick area). It's all makes and models but it would be cool to have a few of us roll in together. I'm up for meeting before that though.
Sounds like a plan, I'm interested in this.

What are all of your thoughts on a tri-state ST Facebook group? (NJ-NY-PA)

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #56
I MAY be able to go to this one. Is it during the day or at night?

The meet is 4-10 and a Facebook group could be cool. There is a Nj one that I was apart of but its been inactive for a few weeks now.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #58
Cool I'll probably be able to go to the tilten kilt meet.

As far as a Facebook group, I don't have a Facebook :( don't want one either lol