Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Jersey

Hey Everyone, I was just curious if anyone was going to the Cars and Coffee this Sunday at Prestige BMW? I'm debating going since the weather doesn't look like it's going to be very nice, but I won't be able to make the April 9th meetup. I know there will be other times too, so just curious.

Also, I'll eventually be getting a FMIC; probably after the summer or even next spring since funds are tight with my wedding coming up this summer. I was just curious if anyone would be willing to help me install when the time comes and I'd be willing to pay for the service. I only have a parking spot and basic tools since I'm in an apartment, and don't have my own driveway. I can always do it by my in-laws, which is where I keep my extra set of tires, but even then, I'm a bit nervous removing the front bumper by myself. Just asking the question now so I can plan for when I finally pull the trigger.

Hey Everyone, I was just curious if anyone was going to the Cars and Coffee this Sunday at Prestige BMW? I'm debating going since the weather doesn't look like it's going to be very nice, but I won't be able to make the April 9th meetup. I know there will be other times too, so just curious.

Also, I'll eventually be getting a FMIC; probably after the summer or even next spring since funds are tight with my wedding coming up this summer. I was just curious if anyone would be willing to help me install when the time comes and I'd be willing to pay for the service. I only have a parking spot and basic tools since I'm in an apartment, and don't have my own driveway. I can always do it by my in-laws, which is where I keep my extra set of tires, but even then, I'm a bit nervous removing the front bumper by myself. Just asking the question now so I can plan for when I finally pull the trigger.
I don't think I can make it this sunday, but we will see with the weather.
I'm installing my intercooler this summer with a friend, if all goes well I'd have no issue helping you do yours. I will let you know.

My car is going to the dealer this weekend for a transmission swap so I probably won't be able to make either meet up. Intercooler install is super easy on this car. If you're willing to drive down to the shore we can do it in my driveway. Only takes an hour tops.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #64

I wouldn't mind helping you install your intercooler. Which one were you thinking of buying?

I wouldn't mind helping you install your intercooler. Which one were you thinking of buying?
Thanks everyone. Super nice group and I'm surprised I'm getting so many offers right away. When I had my Miata and wanted help with the suspension, I got no offers for help, so I really appreciate it.

I'm still doing research for the intercooler, and haven't settled on one yet. I'm leaning towards the DHM, but I'd be happy to get everyone's input on this. I plan on stopping after stage 2 as far as power goes if that helps.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #66
Thanks everyone. Super nice group and I'm surprised I'm getting so many offers right away. When I had my Miata and wanted help with the suspension, I got no offers for help, so I really appreciate it.

I'm still doing research for the intercooler, and haven't settled on one yet. I'm leaning towards the DHM, but I'd be happy to get everyone's input on this. I plan on stopping after stage 2 as far as power goes if that helps.
DHM factory fit intercooler is a good choice, I would also consider Cobb (which is actually a very good intercooler), and cpe's intercooler.

FistSt215

I'm in the same boat . Can't decide between DHM FF or Depo new IC. Comes down to price for me . Depo cheaper but love DHM sexy IC. I am too bit nervous taking off the front bumper myself . Only have a socket set just recently bought . There's like no fist owners in NE philly . I do work in central Nj . Me too wouldn't mind a hand if and when I get my IC. Future installs on RMM and exhaust in the future as well .

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #71
I'm in the same boat . Can't decide between DHM FF or Depo new IC. Comes down to price for me . Depo cheaper but love DHM sexy IC. I am too bit nervous taking off the front bumper myself . Only have a socket set just recently bought . There's like no fist owners in NE philly . I do work in central Nj . Me too wouldn't mind a hand if and when I get my IC. Future installs on RMM and exhaust in the future as well .
Where in NJ do you work? Intercooler is super easy to install on these cars I could help you

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #73
I work in central NJ Trenton , Ewing Princeton area . But I live in NE philly closer to Bensalem pa
Ahh got ya.. I'm at the shore, by toms river. If you ever want a hand I could probably help you out on a weekend when I have nothing going on. Philly isn't too far of a ride.

FistSt215

Ahh got ya.. I'm at the shore, by toms river. If you ever want a hand I could probably help you out on a weekend when I have nothing going on. Philly isn't too far of a ride.
That would be awesome .but I wouldn't make you come to me if you're helping me . If you have the space and jacks I would drive to you. My garage is pretty small my fist just fits in there .

I can lend a hand for just about any bolt-ons as well. I've done RMM and exhaust on this car, among other things.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #76
I've spoken to a few already, but if anyone else is interested, a few of us are heading over to atco next Friday (April 22nd). Anyone and everyone is welcome to join! Think it's $20 or $25 to race.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #80
Southern Burlington County. Near Atco Raceway.
Lucky. You can fill up at mighty joes without going out of the way. Only place in south NJ that sells e85.

I keep a 5 gallon gas can in my work van and when I'm in the area I fill it with e85 so I can continue to run e30 blend.