Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Jersey

Oh ok so your in the Marlton area ? I'm familiar with 73 and 38. Not that far from NE philly
About 20 mins from Marlton. I work right near 73/38 though.

Lucky. You can fill up at mighty joes without going out of the way. Only place in south NJ that sells e85.

I keep a 5 gallon gas can in my work van and when I'm in the area I fill it with e85 so I can continue to run e30 blend.
I'm about a mile from there so not out of my way at all.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #82
Going out to atco later today. My brother supercharged his civic si and tuning is done. Going to see what it can put down.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #83
There is a ST meet tomorrow at 7pm. Monmouth county mall. Exit 105 on the parkway

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dayummmm. I would go but the traffic from where I am will be legendary.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #85
Dayummmm. I would go but the traffic from where I am will be legendary.
It's a bi-weekly meet. I didn't go yesterday either haha but I plan on going to the one two weeks from now. I'll post again a few days before to remind everyone

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've been spotted! Last night leaving harbor freight a black FoST revs and waves at me. Odd, i thought, FoST dudes NEVER acknowledge the econobox. So i rev and wave back. He then pulls up along side of me and hands me this....

He says they meet every other Tuesday. I didn't ask where but I requested a join for the FB group where i assume all the details are. Then oddly enough i go around the parking lot again and see ANOTHER FoST. Yesterday was ST day :)

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #89
I've been spotted! Last night leaving harbor freight a black FoST revs and waves at me. Odd, i thought, FoST dudes NEVER acknowledge the econobox. So i rev and wave back. He then pulls up along side of me and hands me this....

He says they meet every other Tuesday. I didn't ask where but I requested a join for the FB group where i assume all the details are. Then oddly enough i go around the parking lot again and see ANOTHER FoST. Yesterday was ST day :)

That's the meet at Monmouth mall exit 105 on parkway