Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Jersey

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dude we're neighbors. I'm in Piscataway and catch NJT to new york city from Metropark every morning. Maybe we can head down together one of these weeks.

Deli

I know most of this thread is either in southern NJ or more towards the west, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of some good roads in the area that is close to NYC? I'm originally from WI, so am not familiar with some of the back roads people take. I drive 9W often which is great, but has a low speed limit and lots of cops. Bear mtn is also a really cool drive, but I need to drive and hour to even get there. Is it just too congested in this area to have fun?

Depends on how far you're willing to drive. Catskills have some great twisty roads with 55mph limits. Especially exit 20 off the thruway headed towards Tannersville and Hunter mountain. Fun mountain road, waterfalls, great hiking, and even some microbreweries and distilleries now. It's a 2hr drive from NYC.