Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Jersey

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Any fist owners on here from NJ? Big meet coming up in April. So far almost 900 people say they are going. I usually go to these meets weekly. Good turn out, good people, good cars.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Ahh crap, didn't realize NJ was under mid Atlantic. Could a mod please move this thread to that section if possible?

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
New to the area an I just got my FiST. Interested in going.
The meet is this Sunday in freehold, nj.

From atco its probably close to a 2 hour ride. Hour and a half the least.

Over 1,100 people "say" they are going. These meets are usually good so I'm expecting a good turn out

As much as I want to go, I don't think I can make it. My FiST is having brake issues with only 800 miles on her.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Turn out was HUGE! Seriously had to have been close to 700-1000 cars. I was using my newly purchased Sony action cam to make a video. If it turns out good I'll post up the video.

Saw a black FiST with red emblems and exhaust, didn't get to talk to him. Met another FiST owner who came up to me when I was in my car to chat. Wasn't expecting to bump into any fist owners, they are so far and few in the area

That's great, glad you had a good time an that's cool you met another FiST owner. Can't wait to see the footage.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
Sorry about the delay. Forgot to post my video here. It's just a short video with some of the cars I saw. There was so many cars at this meet I didn't even have time to see them all!

[video=youtube_share;isfBvk9FP0w]http://youtu.be/isfBvk9FP0w[/video]

Focus ST BBQ has opened there doors to us FiST owners for the second time. Anyone in the area interested please let me know.

Great turnout last time; lets try and make this one even bigger!!
Focus-ST BBQ
When:
Saturday June 13th, 2015
Rain date: TBD
Where:
Tyler State Park
Time:
Noon to whenever
Pre-meet:
Cars & Coffee West Chester
1353 Old Wilmington Pike
West Chester, PA 19382
8am - 11am
Post-meet Cruise:
Tyler State Park to Ralph Stover/Tohicken State Park via River Road (Rt 32) bring walkie's if you have them.

Same style as last time. If everyone could contribute something to the BBQ, that would be awesome![/QUOTE]

Sorry about the delay. Forgot to post my video here. It's just a short video with some of the cars I saw. There was so many cars at this meet I didn't even have time to see them all!

[video=youtube_share;isfBvk9FP0w]http://youtu.be/isfBvk9FP0w[/video]

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
[MENTION=2642]FiSTHooligan[/MENTION]

I would like to go, but formula drift will be in Wall, Nj that weekend. I never miss formula drift lol. I love it

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Spotted a red fiST on rt 70 Saturday evening around 8:00

Also spotted a molten orange fiST on long beach island last Wednesday