Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What tire everyone running for 2015 autocross season?

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
What's everone running for the 2015 autocross season. I just ordered my 225/45/16 star specs tonight from tire rack.

I'll be running 2 sets. Not sure which I'll use at which event's yet.
205/50-16 Bridgestone RE71R on Sparco Assetto Gara and 215/45-16 BFG Rival S also on Sparco Assetto Gara

I'll be running 2 sets. Not sure which I'll use at which event's yet.
205/50-16 Bridgestone RE71R on Sparco Assetto Gara and 215/45-16 BFG Rival S also on Sparco Assetto Gara
I will be one of those probably AFTER spring nats this year. Going to start on the Z2SS in the 225/45/16 as they still seem to be a good fit on the car. (Win at El Toro) I was am waiting until after the Lincoln TnT that is happening next weekend that a couple of my local club is going to be testing all five of the popular tires before I really pull the trigger.

What's the recommendation here for everyday track/Daily Driving? I'll eventually get dedicated rims, but for now something good for street-to-track? I was looking at Nitto NeoGen 215/40ZR17's. Anyone with experience on these?

The Nitto would be a little low on my list. (Like the lowest)

The Michelin Pilot Super Sport are a fantastic tire that are ok for light track use and daily driving. I actually have DD on the Z2SS as well with no issues. I guess the question is how much/type of track driving are you doing.