Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Email notification not working?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
My email from fiestastforum is not working it keeps kicking me out for the wrong password but i never changed it .. this started 3 days ago. and i am not on Gmail either when it stopped.. that part is working not the first part ..

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Mines working...just got a few chimes and notifications from recent replies to my posts

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
My email from fiestastforum is not working it keeps kicking me out for the wrong password but i never changed it .. this started 3 days ago. and i am not on Gmail either when it stopped.. that part is working not the first part ..
Fixed the email issue Rod.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #26
This is working for me again and gmail is no longer sequestering it as spam (meaning that it forwards it to my main account as expected and THAT account is also not stuffing into a spam folder).

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #30
Was working fine. Started getting routed into gmail spam again. Strange. Works. Gets sent spam. Works. Gets sent to spam.

I only notice because I redirect my gmail incoming to another account, so when I don't get notifications for awhile, I poke fiestastforum.com com to see if any of the followed threads are active. When they are and I'm not getting notified, I poke gmail and find stuff landing in the spam folder again. Strange, to me, it kind of toggles from landing in inbox to landing in spam box. Must be something about the automated emails that the gmail service does not like.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Seems gmail is always changing their filters.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I use MSN and have the same problem.

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am not receiving any at all.
I have reset my subscription list on this site.
I also have reset my allowed list for my emails.

Dave

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #36
The thing for me is that notifications from fiestastforum.com are really the only things that gmail is blocking (sending into spam). Everything else gets forwarded on to my main email straight away, no issues (well, except for the real spam).

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
The thing for me is that notifications from fiestastforum.com are really the only things that gmail is blocking (sending into spam). Everything else gets forwarded on to my main email straight away, no issues (well, except for the real spam).
Sorry if you've answered this before, but did you create a filter on Gmail so that all fiestastforum.com emails go to your inbox and never to spam?

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #39
Sorry if you've answered this before, but did you create a filter on Gmail so that all fiestastforum.com emails go to your inbox and never to spam?
Took my a bit to find the settings option, but I do now.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I am not receiving any at all.
I have reset my subscription list on this site.
I also have reset my allowed list for my emails.

Dave
Dave I'm PMing you a solution now.