Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Email notification not working?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Seems to be working now but no I didn't.
Ok great, still probably a good idea to add a filter just in case. If you need help on how to do it let me know.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #52
Ok great, let me know if that resolves the problem for you.
It worked for awhile, but then gmail stopped forwarding ONLY the support@fiestastforum.com email. I made no other changes, just the one change to force those emails to land in my inbox. The strange thing is that all the other email I get at my gmail account get forwarded to my main account. the support@fiestastforum.com email lands in my inbox, but does not get forwarded (nothing as far as I can tell in my setting call it out to be held. It worked fine for a few days, but then stopped. I see them in my inbox, they just don't get forwarded along. Odd. I have a couple other questions that I'll post in a separate thread.

How do I stop email notifications? Took off all email options from general settings but that has not stopped them. I get too many emails I don't need more from a forum.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
How do I stop email notifications? Took off all email options from general settings but that has not stopped them. I get too many emails I don't need more from a forum.
Go here and delete all the threads you don't want to subscribe to.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Well the email is not working again.
I have checked and can find nothing on my end.

Dave

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #58
Mine stopped as well. They were making it to my gmail account until really today, but then got stock without being forwarded (not marked as spam). My filters are set to forward emails from fiestastform.com...like this:

Matches: from:(support@fiestastforum.com)
Do this: Never send it to Spam, Categorize as Forums

That should do it, right? All the other email I get was being forwarded fine. Really just meant that I was forced to poke my gmail account. Not a big deal, just an extra step (or go direct to the forum URL, which defeats notification).

Now, notifications are not landing at my gmail account at all.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I sure this can be figured out as I really do like this feature.
It stopped working for me on the 13th.

Dave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Email notifications should be working again.