Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accidentally uploaded a ton of gallery photos

Boro

So I accidentally posted like two pages of photos in the general gallery, and I don't think I can delete them? Was wondering if there was a way, I didn't mean to post a bunch of duplicates like that. :p

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
If you go into the edit photo you can delete them. Or post the URL you want to delete here and I can delete them.

OP
Boro

Boro

Thread Starter #3
I can't find the delete for the life of me, I can only pick another photo to replace it with.. maybe my account securities or the mobile site? If you don't mind, all the ones on the following link can get deleted, and then page 2 can all get deleted except the very last pic, which belongs to someone else with a blue fiesta. Apologies... [?|]

http://www.fiestastforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=502&page=1

If it is account securities you can just change that and I'll go through and delete them myself. If it's any easier for you.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Ok I've deleted all except for three that were not duplicate. You can reupload some new ones if you like.

Ford Community Posts