Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Track day at Streets of Willow May23 or May24? Anyone interested??

Hey guys. I live roughly an hour from Willow Springs and I'm thinking late may would be a perfect time to go out to streets of willow.

I've ran with extreme speed track events before and things have gone pretty smoothly. Once clockwise, and the other was counter clockwise that ran half of the sessions after the sun went down. It was awesome! These were in my C5 corvette and I'm curious how the fiesta would handle SoW.

Would anyone be interested in going out in late may for streets of willow?

Has anyone been out there in their fiesta? What kind of times have you ran?

It'd be fun to get a big group together for a track day.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I will have to see.
But I do still have a number of paid track dates.

Dave

OP
Brick
Thread Starter #4
Is there a track/date that would work better? I also just realized that is memorial day weekend... maybe we can all plan something out.

OP
Brick
Thread Starter #7
https://www.facebook.com/events/811321555587829/811443725575612/ not sure if you guys can see this, but someone from "California ST" group on facebook is trying to get a group rate going for focus ST and Fiesta ST drivers. So far 9 have confirmed interest, 18 "maybes"

They are going to confirm details, but likely for Saturday the 23rd with Extreme Speed.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I don't do facebook so I can NOT see it.
Extreme Speed is good as I already have paid dates.

Dave

OP
Brick
Thread Starter #9
Considered yourself warned for Saturday then :p I'll keep you in the loop :)

I'll be there May 9th if anyone else is gonna go. Not sure if 2 track days in 3 weeks is a good idea though...