Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune EcoBoost 1/4 mile Challenge

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Anyone going to this?

The Mountune EcoBoost 1/4 mile Challenge returns to the Auto Club Speedway (aka California Speedway) on April 12th! We'll be giving away $500 in prizes and gift certificates. And it's not just about the best ET so don't worry if you're not driving a purpose built racecar. We'll also be looking at prizes for the best RT, 60', and MPH! Please note that you must be racing an EcoBoost Focus, Fiesta, Fusion, or Mustang to be eligible for Mountune prizes.

Worried about not being a "drag racer" and looking like a newb? Well, don't worry! Our group is very down to earth and friendly! We want the inexperienced to join in and we also offer a free driving school the day of the event to help you learn the basics.

Gates open at 8am and racing starts at 9am. The Fun Run Racer Entry for $40 is what you'll want to choose from the link we've provided. You'll get $5 off the price if you enter in the code: mountune

Above info was posted on facebook.

Dave

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #3
I am hoping to be there as well.
Just trying to finish another part today.

Dave

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #5
Tomorrow Morning.

Dave

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #7
A couple of us are planning to leave from the Office Depot parking lot, right in front of Burbank High School at 6:00 am.

It would be great if anyone else could join us or we could meet along the way.

Dave

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
A couple of us are planning to leave from the Office Depot parking lot, right in front of Burbank High School at 6:00 am.

It would be great if anyone else could join us or we could meet along the way.

Dave
See you in the am Dave with a locked and loaded tank of e30. This should be a blast.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Ran her hard all day got 6 passes. Best was a 14.510 @95.91 mph with a 2.3 60 foot and getting horrible heat soak from sitting on the starting line due to a wreck. If I get some sticky tires or a track day with better prep/weather I will run 13s on street tires danm it. Otherwise I had a blast today

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Perfblue15, was there any guys out there running 13.3@104mph on street tires or close with a stock turbo ?