Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Everyday Driver shoot April 25-26

Hi FiST enthusiasts,

Paul here from Everyday Driver to ask for your help.

Todd & I have an upcoming shoot with the 2015 Mustang Ecoboost. We are looking for a privately-owned Fiesta ST to join us, for benchmark and comparison purposes.

We've already reviewed the FiST, so it won't be the main focus of the video, but we'll need it for seat-to-seat comparison time, rolling/drive-by shots and photography.

Also, we're looking for a car that is stock, or very close to stock. We know that's hard to find, but I'm here to ask: anyone able to join us in the Los Angeles area with their un-modified ST the weekend of April 25-26?

If you have interest and availability, please email me at everydaydrivertv@gmail.com

Thanks for your support, and thanks for watching!

Some links to our reviews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMtk57OVgjU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnymI2vOJY0

Best,

Paul
Co-host, Everyday Driver
everydaydrivertv@gmail.com

OP
E
Thread Starter #2
Hello again,

Just wanted to give this a bump because we had a stock FiST lined up but they had reluctantly had to back out. We are a week away with all the other cars involved (EcoBoost Mustang, FRS, and WRX) locked in! Hopefully another one of you who had interest would like to have your car featured in this shoot. Ideally we'd need you for both Saturday or Sunday, but we could shoot your car out in one day if need be.

Let us know and thanks!

EverydayDriverTV@gmail.com

Hi Paul, hope you find a FiST. I love Everyday Driver vids, high quality shots, great insight into how a car feels not just what it does in a straight line. Good luck with the shoot. I'd volunteer but I'm in Canada.

rexdriver85

Jesus, completely wrong coast for me. Would have done this for the experience of it. Good luck. [emoji106]

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I'd be game but I stopped being stock a long time ago.

@EveryDayDriver, I'm hosting a Ford EcoBoost meet April 25th at Mod Auto 11a-1pm in La Habra,

1721 E Lambert Rd Unit C
La Habra CA

would love to have you guys visit, would also be a good opportunity to grab a stock car.

I'm a friggin rally car at this point so I'm not the guy for the shoot lol

I'm on the wrong side of the country sadly, would be awesome to be involved. Just wanted to say I love the show and the podcast! They were a critical influence on my decision to buy.

Good luck securing a Fist, nice to hear it is going to be featured in more videos. It's the new Evo for ED!

I know y'all mentioned the possibility of road tripping to different regions. If you ever happen to be headed to Virginia and want to know some roads I'd be happy to help with location scouting and would love to meet the crew.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
It would be nice to know where this was at?

Dave