Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Plainrt's track/autocross pics

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Its fixed. For now, lol. Might happen in the fall, idk. I hope my health gets better after all my trips and stuff this summer. Im kind of a broke bitch at the moment

Very cool!
I’m in Sturgeon Bay
I plan on going Sept 22nd at USAIR

I was planning on getting Rota Slipstreams but they’re not legal for H Street?
You said you had yours machined?
They have to be within a certain distance of stock offset?

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
Very cool!
I’m in Sturgeon Bay
I plan on going Sept 22nd at USAIR

I was planning on getting Rota Slipstreams but they’re not legal for H Street?
You said you had yours machined?
They have to be within a certain distance of stock offset?

I picked mine up from a guy that ran on a national level that had them milled down. If remember right you can go up or down 7.5mm in offset. A good machine shop should be able to do this for not much cash. Usair events are a blast. Make sure to sign up soon as possible for it as they book out pretty fast. Look forward to seeing you there. Always good turnout of hs fiestas.

Well just looked at my helmet, and per SCCA rules I need Snell m2005 or higher
Mine is Snell M2000
Time to get a new helmet
I’m trying to get my friend with a 2015 Mini Cooper S to go too

Plainrt
Cool, I don’t have to get a helmet!

What is allowed in modifications besides wheels and tires?
My car is completely stock, but I want to do a K&N drop-in, shift knob, short shift kit and shifter bushings

I see sign up opens this Sunday and I will be doing so

Erick_V

Plainrt
Cool, I don’t have to get a helmet!

What is allowed in modifications besides wheels and tires?
My car is completely stock, but I want to do a K&N drop-in, shift knob, short shift kit and shifter bushings

I see sign up opens this Sunday and I will be doing so
The filter is allowed. I believe the short shift kit takes you out of stock class

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
That’s what I thought too
Well I’ll do the filter
Wheels and tires will have to wait until spring

Yeah you can do knob and filter and be legal. Myself and the other fast guys in hs with fvscc would have no issue with the short throw but can’t speak for everyone lol. I just go by the good old rules and people still seem to not be happy with how well these econo boxes do.

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
Both tires off the ground is pretty rad!

Thanks. A buddy and I always try to get a good pic in that section. I know I have had my car a lot higher up but getting pic of it tough. Here is vid that has my buddies car in it at the end. I had people coming up to me that day asking if we were having a barrel rolling contest lol.

View: https://youtu.be/ComzJHmbd_4

Registered!
Motorsportreg.com
9-22-19 at USAIR in Shawano
I’ll either be bone stock or have a drop in filter
Maaaaaybe wheels and tires

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
Registered!
Motorsportreg.com
9-22-19 at USAIR in Shawano
I’ll either be bone stock or have a drop in filter
Maaaaaybe wheels and tires

Sweet. Will see you there. I’m also already registered. Wish they would enable it so can see who is signed up.

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
Well 2019 was a great year for me and I learned a good amount while running hs the last 5 years in the fist.On the down side this past year I constantly had people complaining about the fiesta being a cheat car on pax etc. I would hear more complaints than I would hear things like nice job or good driving etc. Long story short I recently decided that I’m gonna bail on hs for this year and try my hands in sth with a under prepped car. One thing I enjoy doing is trying to help rookies get up to speed in this hobby so I’m gonna try and spend more time working with some of them this year as I forfeit any chance of bringing home trophies lol.

oh and this was the highlight of my year of autocross.

221A1839-F6C7-42E9-BD1F-F0A1FCD569D9.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
Sad to hear everyone was bitching. Maybe they need to get better 🤷. If i get out there again i may need some pointers.
I wouldn’t say everyone but a decent amount lol. Sadly some of which were in much more capable cars and I was still faster on raw. Always willing to help and Ben is another good one to use for tips.