Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official FiST Drag Race Times and Discussion Thread - Post Here--

I didn't think that was a thing on our platform?

I had zero traction problems either way, it dead hooked on every launch
If you use a Cobb AP, Tune+ can set you up. How much rpm are you losing from the launch to when the car hooks and goes?

There is more in it, are you generating any boost off the line?

If you use a Cobb AP, Tune+ can set you up. How much rpm are you losing from the launch to when the car hooks and goes?

There is more in it, are you generating any boost off the line?
It was really busy, first time at the track with slicks and didn't get a chance to look at stuff. Next time I go with a new clutch I'll take logs each pass so I can review when I get home

I hope international times are accepted.
Time set at Sydney Dragway May 12th 2021. Video of the entire night to come this weekend but will also upload individual runs and update with the link here.

Owner of the vehicle: Fordy Ford
-Year / Model 2016 Mk7 Fiesta ST (Euro)
-List of modifications
Revo Stage 2 remap
Whoosh Motorsports Downpipe, Stock cat back.
Whoosh Motorsports Crossover Pipe
Mountune intake hose/airbox/filter
Pumaspeed R-Sport Pro450 Intercooler

-R/T .334
-60 Foot 2.133
-330 Foot 5.949
-1/8 Mile Time & MPH 9.087 @ 79.54MPH
-1/4 Mile Time & MPH 14.083 @ 98.25MPH

The video is from Dragy, same run, slightly different time.

20210513_095749.jpg

Video of all 7 runs.

View: https://youtu.be/NOlrAi1itE4

Last edited:

MajorDuds3

Active Duty U.S. Army
66034280937__6D38FFB4-ADA3-4DF6-B4D2-6559B8D20F92.HEIC.jpeg
Cobb Stage 2, Front tires at the normal 39 PSI on on Toyo HPII. Never taken a stick shift to the track, I look forward to getting a LSD and learning how to get a solid launch.

View attachment 45284
Cobb Stage 2, Front tires at the normal 39 PSI on on Toyo HPII. Never taken a stick shift to the track, I look forward to getting a LSD and learning how to get a solid launch.
39psi in the front tyre???? Fark. Take about 15-20 out.

These take practise to get off the line though. I luckily managed a 2.1 60 foot time which helped me get a 14.0 (Euro Stage 2 by Revo. Stock turbo remap).

If you could get .4 off your 60 foot that will be close to a 14.0/14.1 pass.

MajorDuds3

Active Duty U.S. Army
39psi in the front tyre???? Fark. Take about 15-20 out.

These take practise to get off the line though. I luckily managed a 2.1 60 foot time which helped me get a 14.0 (Euro Stage 2 by Revo. Stock turbo remap).

If you could get .4 off your 60 foot that will be close to a 14.0/14.1 pass.
yeah I know, I got through the gate and jumped in line to tech and run, my next pass I dropped it down to 20psi but totally screwed up the launch and ended up running a 15.03 I think and then a mustang smacked the wall and coated the track in coolant so I only got 2 runs in. when the track opens back up next year I'll spend a day hot lapping just to work on launching and what not, plus its fun anyway getting to row through gears at WOT and not worry about traffic or laws lol

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Not sure why I forgot to post slips from my last drag day, but here is my best pass. I also had a 12.89 and a 12.92

S280
Stock fuel 93
Tune+ tune
15x8 VMS 23/7.5 M&H slicks
4,500 Cobb spec hard cut launch.

STOCK Drivetrain, clutch, Trans, diff, axles

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^He (Russ) has not been on here in almost 5 years.

Albeit his company did manufacture some most excellent/top tier products for our rides, he sort of has a stigma of infamy on here due to the way he got out of the business, and screwed over some of the members on here, whether totally his fault, or not.

^^^He (Russ) has not been on here in almost 5 years.

Albeit his company did manufacture some most excellent/top tier products for our rides, he sort of has a stigma of infamy on here due to the way he got out of the business, and screwed over some of the members on here, whether totally his fault, or not.
Yeah, I realized who that was after I was scrolling through this thread. 😅