Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official FiST Drag Race Times and Discussion Thread - Post Here--

LILIKE16ST

Tell me how you like the x37. I'm still trying to figure what hybrid turbo I want.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
the x37 is wonderful for the money it's the best option out there imo. I was able to land an x37 with a ported stock manifold, big inlet, turbosmart wga with 14 psi spring with just 10k on the setup for 1g shipped. Little while later I seen an x47 setup for like 1400 shipped but it did not come with a ported manifold I'm not even sure if it came with the WGA so all told the x37 is still the better deal if and when you can find a used one as they don't sell them new anymore. If you just want good reliable power on stock fuel system and stock engine with a fat powerband and not alot of change in spool characteristics it's the best setup because I feel the x47 flows enough when on e30 to get outside the efficiency range of the stock fuel system. The x37 you can push it to 100% of it's capabilities without taxing the fuel system...the x47 is on the borderline of weather or not that's the case. mean the x47r and some of the others may be better if you want to upgrade your fuel system I did not so x37 makes more sense to me. This thing moves as it is with just 270 whp on 93. I pulled on a modded 350z ( not sure on exact mods but exhaust for sure) when I was on my 1st revision only doing like 225 whp so if I raced the same car again I'd destroy it. I understand the need for more power for some but really what the x37 does is really enough for most on this small front drive hatch. It def puts the car in a completely different performance area as far as cars you can compete with and cars you can beat compared to a fbo stock turbo setup. When you take a second off your quarter mile time and gain over 10 mph that is a pretty significant difference I don't think some on here realize just how much that is. They see peak to peak numbers and torque don't change much so they think "Is it really worth it?" I'm telling you man...forget peak to peak numbers...the area across the curve is EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT...trust me when I say that. It isn't even remotely close between a proper x37 setup and stock turbo setup...it just isn't I don't care what torque someone did on the stock turbo. They only do that for a super short timeframe low down...the x37 does similar torque numbers peak but holds that number out much much longer and the power is significantly higher and it stays there across the whole powerband well past where the stock turbo dies off and well past 6k to 7k. It puts you into an entirely different performance bracket. All that for a g is unreal performance for the dollar. You'd be happy with any of them I think but if you can find a good used x37 it's still the best bang for the buck in my opinion.

Did this on stock suspension last summer, hoping the HSD Coils, bit more weight reduction and fresh E30 tune from Stratified gets me into 13's and past that 100mph trap speed

This was quite the cool day and traction was a challenge

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hoping this slip uploads. I believe this is the new stock turbo record at least in the states. Parts/mods are Whoosh Motorsports intercooler, v2 catless downpipe, induction hose and crossover tube, short shift kit, ARP pass side engine mount bolt upgrade, and JST E40 tune. M&H 23x7.5x15 slicks on 15x7 Drag brand wheels.

RT .214
60' 1.815
330' 5.416
1/8 8.448
1/8 mph 80.38
1000' no read out on time slip
1/4 13.303
1/4 mph 101.16

Pass was made at Tulsa Raceway Park on 11-17-18 with Density Altitude about +900ft

16 fiesta st personal best.Stock turbo,gfb dv+ diverter valve, IC, high flow turbo inlet elbow,ramair crossover pipe, ramair induction hose, k&n drop in filter, resonator delete and Cobb stage 3 ots.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Se7eN

16 fiesta st personal best.Stock turbo,gfb dv+ diverter valve, IC, high flow turbo inlet elbow,ramair crossover pipe, ramair induction hose, k&n drop in filter, resonator delete and Cobb stage 3 ots.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I saw you there, was one of the Tuxedo Black ST's running. With a Custom tune you'd be in the 13's all day long

Quisp

1000 Post Club
My runs x47r. Just wanted to get an idea of times. Lowered front tires to 28lbs and launched at 2500. The Gti had a piggyback tune. The 911 was asleep but appeared halfway and wasn't struggling to get by. My 150lb girlfriend rode with.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

DAW

My runs x47r. Just wanted to get an idea of times. Lowered front tires to 28lbs and launched at 2500. The Gti had a piggyback tune. The 911 was asleep but appeared halfway and wasn't struggling to get by. My 150lb girlfriend rode with.

Work on your 60’

How are you dealing with wheel hop? I tried launching at 2500 last night at 30lbs on Federals and the wheel hop was horrible.

My times were done with a Dragy. We don't have a drag strip here in el paso anymore. The DA when I did the run was 3638 ft and because it was cold and on unprepped surface I spun a good amount lol
BunnyBungalo
2019 Fiesta St
-Drop in filter, Traction Bar, Rmm, Dizzy e30 tune, Resonator delete
-R/T Dragy doesn't show that
-60 Foot 2.5
-330 Foot 6.40
-1/8 Mile Time & MPH 9.58 @ 77.7
-1/4 Mile Time & MPH 14.65 @ 96.9
The Dragy is very accurate but doesn't factor in 1 ft of roll out. This was on stock tires on an unprepped surface with a high da. Pretty sure I can hit a 13 if I had some slicks. That 2.5 60ft is killing me lol
Screenshot_20191118-080345.png

Quisp

1000 Post Club
How are you dealing with wheel hop? I tried launching at 2500 last night at 30lbs on Federals and the wheel hop was horrible.
2 piece front brace helps tremendously.

Sent from my SM-A205U1 using Tapatalk

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Looks like they have a few options. I just sent them an email.

Thanks for the tip. I need to get ready for next year lol
You'll like it car doesn't torque steer much with it. I didn't want the extra weight of more bracing but no ragrets .

Sent from my SM-A205U1 using Tapatalk

Clutch problems all day, it has a lot left in it I think.
New clutch should put be into the 11s easily I think. It kept slipping up top in 3/4th gear 😔
I think with a spec stage 3+ and new OEM flywheel I should be able to pull off some 1.7 60 foots, and ~117-118 mph, can't wait!

Owner of the vehicle: Me (Darren)
-Year / Model 2015 Fiesta st
-List of modifications: S280, slicks, coilovers, FBO aux E40
-R/T 0.93
-60 Foot 1.922
-330 Foot 5.310
-1/8 Mile Time & MPH 8.029 @ 89.70
-1/4 Mile Time & MPH 12.396 @ 113.96

Attachments

Clutch problems all day, it has a lot left in it I think.
New clutch should put be into the 11s easily I think. It kept slipping up top in 3/4th gear 😔
I think with a spec stage 3+ and new OEM flywheel I should be able to pull off some 1.7 60 foots, and ~117-118 mph, can't wait!

Owner of the vehicle: Me (Darren)
-Year / Model 2015 Fiesta st
-List of modifications: S280, slicks, coilovers, FBO aux E40
-R/T 0.93
-60 Foot 1.922
-330 Foot 5.310
-1/8 Mile Time & MPH 8.029 @ 89.70
-1/4 Mile Time & MPH 12.396 @ 113.96
Looks good, a clutch upgrade will help. Are you using Boost By Gear?