Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD MBRP 3" AL Catback, Houston

Trader history for sikedsyko (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

I'm going to be selling my MBRP 3" aluminized Catback. I bought it a few weeks ago and had it installed 2 weeks ago. It really doesn't have the sound I was looking for, so yesterday I pulled the trigger on the Mountune Catback. As soon as that arrives I'll pull this off and ship it out.

Anyways, this is this kit, but has about 2 weeks of use.: http://www.amazon.com/MBRP-Exhaust-S4202AL-Back-Outlet/dp/B00S127B2E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1429104675&sr=8-2&keywords=mbrp+ford+fiesta

Price: $350, shipped in the Continental US. For a local Houston pick-up I'm looking for $275.

It's still on the car, so I don't have a picture. This will have do until I get it off. It will definitely be off the car by 4/25.

Reply here or send me a PM if you're interested.

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
What about the sound did you not like?
The main problem is that it resonates at about ~3k rpms. But as far the noise in general, I'd describe it as not being as "raspy" as I wanted. I think a bunch of this is coming from it being a 3" pipe.

Very interested, how much lighter than stock is it?
Not sure what stock weighs. Also, not positive on how much this weighs, but the shipping weight was 46 lbs.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
If I recall the stock exhaust goes around 35 lbs when I weighed mine last year ..

I'm going to be selling my MBRP 3" aluminized Catback. I bought it a few weeks ago and had it installed 2 weeks ago. It really doesn't have the sound I was looking for, so yesterday I pulled the trigger on the Mountune Catback. As soon as that arrives I'll pull this off and ship it out.

Anyways, this is this kit, but has about 2 weeks of use.: http://www.amazon.com/MBRP-Exhaust-S4202AL-Back-Outlet/dp/B00S127B2E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1429104675&sr=8-2&keywords=mbrp+ford+fiesta

Price: $350, shipped in the Continental US. For a local Houston pick-up I'm looking for $275.

It's still on the car, so I don't have a picture. This will have do until I get it off. It will definitely be off the car by 4/25.

Reply here or send me a PM if you're interested.
Local and very interested.. let me know..

Very interested need to ask my "finance manger" but if its till around once i convince her im pretty positive ill buy it, pray for me boys

so i stumbled upon this on CL..

i'm the one who was emailing you.. figured i would find it here. haha

TheStig

If my car wasn't in the body shop being repaired currently, i would be all over this.

Surprised it hasn't sold yet.

FistSt215

Probably because its aluminum version . I live in philly where it snows good amount in the winter . If it was 409 stainless I would jump on it .

Status
Not open for further replies.