Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sunshade???

I haven't found one I liked yet... the size of this window just seems so weird.

Anyone have any recommendations?

It's over 100 degrees F for about 90 days straight in the summers and I need to get ready :p

Hands down the Covercraft UVS100 is one of the best available IMO (Part#UV11342SV for Fiesta). Custom fit for our windshield and very well made. Best price I found was through JCWhitney for right around $50 shipped.

OP
Brick
Thread Starter #4
you guys both win at life. Thanks [MENTION=1265]MMMTRBO[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION]

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Hands down the Covercraft UVS100 is one of the best available IMO (Part#UV11342SV for Fiesta). Custom fit for our windshield and very well made. Best price I found was through JCWhitney for right around $50 shipped.
totally agree...One of the first items I purchased for my FiST was a Covercraft UVS100...

TheStig

I purchased the pricey factory one from my dealership, it was about 30$ IIRC but is very well made and has not taken any damage from the sun yet.

Its a must in Arizona.

I had enough of the sun relentlessly beating down on my dash and getting crazy hot. So i went with WeatherTech TechShade and it fits our windshield like a glove firmly encompasses the the whole outer rim of window. Strongly recommend. Was gonna grab the cover craft but read a lot of reviews that said the flaps on the edge hang down and can let sun in. ready for summer.

https://www.heatshieldstore.com/

I have been using heat shield shades for 10 years now. They make specific to fit each make and model. I had them in my GTI and A4 and GFs Jetta and all fit and worked great.

I now have one in my FiST and another perfect fit.

I ordered it off Amazon this time for $47 shipped.

Sunshade for Ford Fiesta 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Windshield Heatshield Custom Sunshade #1260 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003W5NWKA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_6ZIzxbETKJR2H

Looking for a good sunshade for my 2017 FiST. My top priority is to protect the dash/interior, my second priority is keeping some heat out.

Seems like the ones I see mentioned most are the covercraft and FD-33. Does anyone have pictures of these in our cars they could share? Of course everywhere else online just has generic photos. Also, which one gets smaller when collapsed? Does ford make any for us or do dealers just sell third party shades?

Thanks!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I got this Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Sun Shade and love it-
https://www.autoanything.com/driving-accessories/60A4065A0A0.aspx

It's well-made, fits our tall windshield perfectly, and rolls up easily and secures with a velcro strap. The gold option looks good with my blue car. The tallest generic one I found wasn't tall enough to stay behind the sun visors, so for me it was worth the extra cost for this custom-fitted one. It's pretty cheap for a custom-only about $36 with a promo code.
I have a Covercraft UVS100, the stiff accordion-folding type, in my other car. It's great too but with our small interior it's a bit easier to fish this slightly flexible one out from behind the passenger seat where I keep it. The rep also said these have a lifetime warranty and I don't think Covercraft does.

I haven't found one I liked yet... the size of this window just seems so weird.

Anyone have any recommendations?

It's over 100 degrees F for about 90 days straight in the summers and I need to get ready :p
I found a shade on ebay that was custom made to the Fiesta windshield and it fits great. I also have ceramic tint all the way around and a clear ceramic tint on the windshield. It REALLY cuts the heat and is worth the money in my opinion.