Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Cobb Intake $200 shipped lower 48 / ASD Accel Pedal Spacer $40 shipped lower 48 / $225 for both SOLD

Trader history for wwuchris (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

For sale is my Cobb Intake and my Active Shift Designs Accelerator Pedal Spacer.

The Cobb intake is missing one of the two small hose clamps so I'm including a larger one that will work just fine (or you can buy a new one at a hardware/automotive store, if you wish). I also went a little happy on the Ultra Black around the MAF mount. I was hoping that would help with the whistle/whine/whirring noise I've been experiencing, but it didn't make a difference. You'll also notice from the picture that the filter has a small dent - this happens to a lot of us when trying to install/remove as it hits the inside of the airbox sometimes during the process.

I decided I liked the short pedal spacer from no-pistons so I'm selling the Active Shift Designs spacer that I purchased previously. I'll ship UPS after PayPal payment is sent. Let me know if you have any questions!

Sorry for the crappy cell phone photos :)

OP
wwuchris
Thread Starter #3
Items sold. Admins please close the thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.