Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV Meet - 04/30/15

SICKESSS-ST

What's up everyone!

A couple of us are planning another meet, this time as the title says, it'll be on Thursday, April 30th from 7-10pm.

Location will be the parking lot of the Bust Buy/WalMart in Porter Ranch off the 118 Fwy, we have been trying different locations to see which one works best. Let's get the word out so we can have a good turn out.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Let/s tell everyone where it is really at, maybe we will get a better turn out.

We (or at least I ) will be closer to the In-N-Out Burger.

Dave

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I'm interested in this meet but let's move all the info/conversation to our meet thread and get this planned out.

OP
SICKESSS-ST

SICKESSS-ST

Thread Starter #4
I would say close to the In N Out will work, but I'll take a drive out there tonight and check it out.

OP
SICKESSS-ST

SICKESSS-ST

Thread Starter #6
Pretty good turnout for this last minute meet last night, there were 7 STs, 6 by picture time. Hopefully we can have more tomorrow night.

Attachments

i shall try to make it out tomorrow night. my brother might join.. though he said he'll park a couple streets away since he just has a focus SE lol

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I should be there but a little late as usual. I really like that our meets. Our picking up momentum! Also tell your bro he can park with us. All ford and ecoboost enthusiasts are welcome!!

OP
SICKESSS-ST

SICKESSS-ST

Thread Starter #10
i shall try to make it out tomorrow night. my brother might join.. though he said he'll park a couple streets away since he just has a focus SE lol

Bring him, we had a Focus Titanium last night, he left early though or he might've made the pic.