Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

koozy's ST

I'm pretty sure I saw you up at the Snake on Sunday. I was driving up from the Rock Store and you were coming down. I was in a Green Envy. :p

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
I'm pretty sure I saw you up at the Snake on Sunday. I was driving up from the Rock Store and you were coming down. I was in a Green Envy. :p
I was up there on Sunday, but I think it was someone else because I didn't see a Green Envy ST and would have waved had I seen you. It may have been another white ST with South Bay dealer plates. I saw it parked at the Rock Store when I passed by. I have plates now, so If the car you saw had plates, then perhaps it was me...

No I think it was the South Bay one, haha, all good though I'm sure we'll run in to each other eventually. Are you going to mod your ST?

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
Just installed the COBB Accessport this evening and COBB rear motor mount will go on probably this weekend. Holding out for an intake, intercooler and exhaust solution when more options become available.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
It would be cool to see a Green Envy in person.

Too damn many people are buying Performance Blue! X_x

Yeah I have my wish list in my sig. How are you liking the COBB accessport so far? I'm think that might be the best bang for buck right now as well as the rmm. Also I love my color, best color imo besides white! :p

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
Yeah I have my wish list in my sig. How are you liking the COBB accessport so far? I'm think that might be the best bang for buck right now as well as the rmm. Also I love my color, best color imo besides white! :p
eh... I only have 15 miles on it since installing it [mecry] and I'm running Stage0 for now. I look forward to the other maps [wiggle]
My first impression is that I really like being able to use the gauges and data logging. Yeah, Green Envy seems to be rare in ST form.
I haven't seen green on the streets yet. I've seen black, orange, blue and white up and around the Rock Store thus far.

I haven't seen one ST on the streets until Sunday when I went up there for the first time with my ST. Yeah I'm REALLY looking forward to driving this car with all the bolt ons. I'm already so impressed with this little car in stock form that it can ONLY get better. Yay Fiesta, lol!

Just installed the COBB Accessport this evening and COBB rear motor mount will go on probably this weekend. Holding out for an intake, intercooler and exhaust solution when more options become available.
AP+RMM is all I have right now too, pretty nice combo. Cant complain at all, except for seeing the new tunes on other peoples cars showing different numbers. I saw a green envy fiesta bombing down the hill on labrea this morning but when i saw the grill it wasnt an ST =P.

I am also thinking I will just dump a pile of cash on all mountune stuff to get it out of the way (mp215,pipes, fmic, quickshift) but delays and new stuff coming out keeps making me second guess.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
AP+RMM is all I have right now too, pretty nice combo. Cant complain at all, except for seeing the new tunes on other peoples cars showing different numbers. I saw a green envy fiesta bombing down the hill on labrea this morning but when i saw the grill it wasnt an ST =P.

I am also thinking I will just dump a pile of cash on all mountune stuff to get it out of the way (mp215,pipes, fmic, quickshift) but delays and new stuff coming out keeps making me second guess.
Yeah, by this time next year I'm hoping there should be more aftermarket support and options with how well received publicly the ST has been.

Yeah I have an idea of what I want but I'm not totally sure as I want to see what new developments come out. I would really like to have a single exit titanium cat-back, it would sound so badass with a catless DP. [deviltail]

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Dude, that 2-J racing stuff actually looks pretty nice and the prices are insane - $890 or so for full 3" exhaust and catted DP. IMO that's a pretty goddamn smokin deal considering it's catted

I have an AP V3, modded airbox, Cobb highflow and RMM. The RMM made a big difference.

To do list:
-Cobb Intake (June?) - definite
-Cobb FMIC (June?) - definite
-Cobb DP (August?) - definite
-Cobb CBE (August?) - definite
-Shocks - adjustable something - maybe Konis if the rumors are true? - maybe coilovers?
-Sport Springs
-Eibach Sway Bar - or maybe Hotchkis - note we don't have a rear sway bar.
-Wheels - 17x8 ESM-004, ESM-007 or something else not 5-spoke with a deep dish kinda look unless I find something else cool in 4x108... yeah like that's happening
-front splitter - bojix or Triple-R?
-3dCarbon rear spoiler extension
-bojix cf side diffuser extensions
-oil cooler
-have door panels upholstered

I reckon they're gonna give us a big push because SEMA comes up at the end of October.

I was up there in my Oxford White ST Sunday morning, so that could have been me.

I was up there on Sunday, but I think it was someone else because I didn't see a Green Envy ST and would have waved had I seen you. It may have been another white ST with South Bay dealer plates. I saw it parked at the Rock Store when I passed by. I have plates now, so If the car you saw had plates, then perhaps it was me...
Not me. I have DMV plates, but I'm in MDR/Santa Monica and commute to Westwood a few days a week, so give a wave if you see me.

I was up there in my Oxford White ST Sunday morning, so that could have been me.

Not me. I have DMV plates, but I'm in MDR/Santa Monica and commute to Westwood a few days a week, so give a wave if you see me.
I'm up the street in Mar Vista, I'm sure to see you around too!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
There's a white ST with Rados parked on the street with no plates yet I see almost every afternoon I pass by on Sepulveda and Culver.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #39
Hey man, nice ride! I stopped you one day driving down Venice BLVD to compliment your ride, I was in a silver IS250..... anyways I decided to pick one up for myself.
oh yeah... I remember you! that was about 3 or so weeks ago. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your ST as much as I have. I just recently installed a COBB Accessport and rear motor mount to up the fun factor, LOL. Silver looks really sharp and the rados wheels compliments it well.

That galactic-ally decorated container in the background with your ST looks familiar, I wanna say it's off Venice Blvd. somewhere, but not completely certain.

oh yeah... I remember you! that was about 3 or so weeks ago. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your ST as much as I have. I just recently installed a COBB Accessport and rear motor mount to up the fun factor, LOL. Silver looks really sharp and the rados wheels compliments it well.

That galactic-ally decorated container in the background with your ST looks familiar, I wanna say it's off Venice Blvd. somewhere, but not completely certain.
You got it, right off Venice Blvd.

I went to Galpin Ford to test drive and came home with one.... every car was fully optioned it seemed like.

I was looking for white but they were sold out and green was a little too much as I use my car for business.

The silver combo works well I agree.

How do you like the Accessport?

Did you change the oil already?