Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Datalogging 101

While I was going through my datalogging, cylinder one showed to be statistically the weakest. Not necessarily by a notable difference, but enough for it to be the best overall picture of the remaining cylinders.
Another small advantage of data-logging is getting this sort of information, which allows you to run more monitors since you don't need the other three cylinders taking up real estate.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
That makes sense. Thanks for the quick response. I'll wait until I get my intercooler to start logging for randy. Just running catback and intake at the moment.

OP
dyn085

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Added a note about checking spark plug gap before beginning.

Dyn085 what do you think about make a chart of the principal parameter to log and the value to see. Just for give a idea of what is good and bad!

Example:

Ign Corr. Cyl1 (?) = Good value is 0 or more than 0 is OK, but if you are constantly under 0 it bad

It's worth mentioning that some tuners want a full 25 variables logged in the logs, so you won't be able to run a 6-gauge monitor during the run. For this I switch to a 2-gauge monitor view when logging and then switch back afterwards.
I'm glad I came here, because I just posted about how I cannot get my AP to log, because it says I have too many variables, and Mountune told me it should work with the variables they have me. They didn't say that reducing the # of gauges might solve the issue I am having. (They recommend using the 6 gauge layout BTW, in the instructions). Anyway, I'll try reducing the # of gauges and see if that works.

Has anybody used torque android app with elm 227 I believe to read certain parameters? And is it accurate?

I just purchased fiesta and I would like to do a health check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk