Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Twin Cities Area

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I don't have FB, I'm a big loser. :cry: Definetly, will check it out though. Was going to install my eibachs today but its to damn hot in MN right now to do jack all.
Me too* I don't do the whole Skynet censoring website.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone signed up for the Minneapolis Mile Car Show?
https://www.themncec.org/minneapolis-mile-car-show-2020
June 28th, 11-5
It's not too pricey to enter. My kids and I have gone the last few years, and they are daring me to enter. I've only seen 1 or 2 Fists entered; I don't think either of them are on the forum.
I'm way late to reply to this thread but my car was there. It will also be at the next Minneapolis Mile here in a few weeks.

@trahma I think I remember seeing your car there in the past! Would love to get my car in sometime. It's not very fast, but I think it looks good. I just don't want to enter by myself! My kids love to give me a hard time at Cars and Coffee saying that all the ST's are "common" and "filler cars" like the mustangs and corvettes. LOL

@trahma I think I remember seeing your car there in the past! Would love to get my car in sometime. It's not very fast, but I think it looks good. I just don't want to enter by myself! My kids love to give me a hard time at Cars and Coffee saying that all the ST's are "common" and "filler cars" like the mustangs and corvettes. LOL
I see way more golfs and subarus than STs let alone FiSTs

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
CARS an COFIFI @ Southdale mall in Edina this Saturday Fools! Shine up the crap box put the summers on and roll out!