Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Twin Cities Area

Sorry I was out for a bit, the drive is mostly planned for 10/24

Update: 2nd Annual MN ST Fall Cruise

Start time: October 24th, 9:00AM
Start Location: BP Gas (actually the Office Max next door)
8490 E Point Douglas Rd,
Cottage Grove, MN 55016

End Location: Red Wing, MN
Depending on the weather we may be ending at Memorial Park, which is a nice little park on top of a bluff overlooking Red Wing and the river valley below. If it's raining/freezing/snowing/volcanoing/etc we'll head to an as yet to be determined restaurant.

Mileage will be just over 175 for the drive.

There may be a facebook event on the MN STs group page.

Otherwise more details can be found on the Focusst site http://www.focusst.org/forum/midwest-st-owners/43117-2nd-annual-mn-fall-color-cruise-all-welcome-even-non-sts-5.html
Maybe a little early am rain otherwise we'll start to see the sun about 10/11am and continue to brighten up throughout the day!

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #45
Maybe a little early am rain otherwise we'll start to see the sun about 10/11am and continue to brighten up throughout the day!
I will be there. Gotta get the last little bit of tread off these tires so I can get winter tires.

These wet roads tonight have been a bit slick. Trying to get on the highway slippin and sliding
I was over near Somerset today but on the way home, it was a little slick. You must be down on tread more than I, as I just took it out for a spin to fill up the car and it was decent still.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #49
I was over near Somerset today but on the way home, it was a little slick. You must be down on tread more than I, as I just took it out for a spin to fill up the car and it was decent still.
Down to the wear bars. The cheap tires have been terrible even on dry roads. 10k miles on them. This car eats through tires

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Totally forgot and slept in....I'm pissed at myself. I guess it have to be next time. Hope there are tons of pics and some footage to be posted.Have fun!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Totally forgot and slept in....I'm pissed at myself. I guess it have to be next time. Hope there are tons of pics and some footage to be posted.Have fun!

More from LowIQ:
For those that couldn't make the cruise, here is a link to some video that I captured on the drive. It was a blast. About 1/2 way through the video I did a pull from the back to the front of that pack that should show you how many STs there were.

Original thread link: 2nd Annual MN Fall Color Cruise - all welcome, even non-STs!!

[video=youtube;cyrUdAj7KhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyrUdAj7KhA[/video]

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #60
[video=youtube;dld3tFSq8e8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dld3tFSq8e8[/video]
Video from the Pass By