Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Twin Cities Area

Weathers going to start warming up soon so I have been looking for some roads that I must drive this spring/summer. Any recommendations?

May not have been much but 1st time in the snow and it handled better than my Soul.
Good to hear!

Hey Guys, just moved to Chanhassen from Fargo, North Dakota. Been living in Fargo for six years and I'm originally from Coon Rapids. Excited to be back in MN!

Welcome back to Minnesnowta! [cool]

Looks like the impending spring is waking the forum back up

Weathers going to start warming up soon so I have been looking for some roads that I must drive this spring/summer. Any recommendations?
I've always been partial to south western Wisconsin. We did a group drive down there last fall with 15+ STs. We'll probably do another this year.

A little closer, there is some stuff in the area between Marine-On-St. Croix and Hastings that is pretty good (Stagecoach Trail south of 94 is awesome). Could set something up in summer and stop at Nelson's for Ice Cream or something.

Otherwise, I used to live across the highway from the "racetrack" at Opus II in Minnetonka. It's not as good since they put in the stoplight, but still good for the occasional late night lap or 2, all one way streets, no curbs. My brother and I have both had impromptu introductions to local law enforcement there followed by "performance awards", so try not to go too crazy. Opus

Otherwise, I've got a pretty good loop on the west side of the city that I play on now. I live in Mound, so it's good for a quick blast when I need one. Delano Loop

I may have done the Opus run once or twice. Never done the Delano one but it looks good. Love the Wisconsin and St Croix ideas.

Looks like the impending spring is waking the forum back up

I've always been partial to south western Wisconsin. We did a group drive down there last fall with 15+ STs. We'll probably do another this year.

A little closer, there is some stuff in the area between Marine-On-St. Croix and Hastings that is pretty good (Stagecoach Trail south of 94 is awesome). Could set something up in summer and stop at Nelson's for Ice Cream or something.

Otherwise, I used to live across the highway from the "racetrack" at Opus II in Minnetonka. It's not as good since they put in the stoplight, but still good for the occasional late night lap or 2, all one way streets, no curbs. My brother and I have both had impromptu introductions to local law enforcement there followed by "performance awards", so try not to go too crazy. Opus

Otherwise, I've got a pretty good loop on the west side of the city that I play on now. I live in Mound, so it's good for a quick blast when I need one. Delano Loop

I may have done the Opus run once or twice. Never done the Delano one but it looks good. Love the Wisconsin and St Croix ideas.
I try to make it over to the Wisconsin alphabet a couple times a year. I've always wanted to make a weekend trip out of it and camp somewhere. That way I can hit up the roads further south, since LaCrosse is pretty much my limit on a day trip.
This is the route from the drive last fall if you're interested.
Wabasha Loop

Anyone in mn interested in a set of st coilovers? I'm thinking about selling mine, brand new. I just might not run them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk