Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Twin Cities Area

I can grab a link later on when I get home from work. They're "st suspensions" which is a subsidiary of KW if I remember right. I'm still not 100% if I want to get rid of them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Car won't be broken in yet, maybe the next one :)
I've autocrossed in 2 different cars with temp tags. It helps to seat the rings [wink]

I'll be there! MO FiST #174 (Novice class). I went to the Novice Class just last weekend. I'm not going on Sunday but I signed up for MOWOG #3 on May 15th
I'll only be there Saturday too. #106 TB FiST in HS, with red wheels. I'm moving Monday and Tuesday so I have to spend Sunday packing. Not sure if I'm going to be able to make the 15th either since I have to get the old house ready for sale and the new house ready for baby. Fingers crossed.

I work weekends unfortunately. I may go to the autocross and drags in Brainerd on Wednesday.
I really want to check that out, but I'll probably have to wait until August. Gotta use up 6 weeks of parental leave somehow.

When will there be a meet up and run down in the Sw Sota and sconny area?
That is a good idea. I could do the last weekend in May or the last weekend in June. Otherwise I'm mostly locked up until fall.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I do believe so. ...but I could be wrong...I'm actually now in south mpls....off 62 and xerxes.

Awesome, I'm not too far away, up in Crystal myself. I think the majority of local FiST owners are on the Facebook MN ST group that I've seen. I'm probably going to be pretty busy until Carlisle, but I'd be up for setting something up after that mid-June. I'll talk with a couple of the other local Ford groups unless someone here is already connected.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I see....I'm not a part of the Facebook scene....to many invites to play farm city or whatever the f $&k it's called....and stupid people who I was never friends with in HS who wanna be friends now....ya know the type of doody.

I work weekends unfortunately. I may go to the autocross and drags in Brainerd on Wednesday.

lol I did, got there an hour late. had a cold, tired from work and made the worst pass of my life. and of course next to the fastest car there. the fast cop car. go figure. at least I could have got next to one of the other sport compacts but no. fwiw bob

lol I did, got there an hour late. had a cold, tired from work and made the worst pass of my life. and of course next to the fastest car there. the fast cop car. go figure. at least I could have got next to one of the other sport compacts but no. fwiw bob
Haha, I didn't do so hot myself. Ran twice at 15.4 back to back. Probably could have shaved a tenth or two off with better driving and lowering tire pressures. My love for drag racing low powered fwd cars just isn't there lol. I got teched right behind another FiST actually. It probably was you, what color is yours?

I see....I'm not a part of the Facebook scene....to many invites to play farm city or whatever the f $&k it's called....and stupid people who I was never friends with in HS who wanna be friends now....ya know the type of doody.
Make a fake account and just use it for car stuff. MN ST, MNCEC, MNFE are great ways to stay in touch with the car scene.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

maperformance

I was about to say, hey there are a few more locals with them now, but I'm glad you are all connecting pretty quickly now. I look forward to seeing your cars at Proving Ground and can't wait for running against some of you ;)

I was about to say, hey there are a few more locals with them now, but I'm glad you are all connecting pretty quickly now. I look forward to seeing your cars at Proving Ground and can't wait for running against some of you ;)
FYI fix your proving grounds directions: http://www.maperformance.com/pages/directions

Second request: Fix the link to the intercooler r&d on the dev thread. I spent 20 minutes trying to find it last night and couldn't.

Re: proving grounds, GF may kill me if I go to Carlisle and proving grounds.. I'll have to see how things go.

Haha, I didn't do so hot myself. Ran twice at 15.4 back to back. Probably could have shaved a tenth or two off with better driving and lowering tire pressures. My love for drag racing low powered fwd cars just isn't there lol. I got teched right behind another FiST actually. It probably was you, what color is yours?

tuxedo black,,,,15.6 at 91 piss poor staging, piss poor launch, hit the rev limiter at least once, piss poor shifting....bob