Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Twin Cities Area

I just moved to MN from CA. I have seen one other MO FiST here. I saw what appeared to be an AP too. Thought for sure the driver must be on here somewhere.

I know there's an orange one running around my neck of the woods (about 45 minutes north of the cities). Mine should be here soon so if you see a magnetic 2016 FiST, gimmie a holler!

The other MO FiST could be 70sstrat08... I'm not sure if he is on this board or not. There is some activity over on the .org board, but it's been fairly quiet this summer.

Mine is TB and I am in the west suburbs.

The other MO FiST could be 70sstrat08... I'm not sure if he is on this board or not. There is some activity over on the .org board, but it's been fairly quiet this summer.

I know there's an orange one running around my neck of the woods (about 45 minutes north of the cities). Mine should be here soon so if you see a magnetic 2016 FiST, gimmie a holler!
I just moved to MN from CA. I have seen one other MO FiST here. I saw what appeared to be an AP too. Thought for sure the driver must be on here somewhere.
I haven't seen any FiST's around, few FoST's however.....if you see a performance blue cruising the southern to west metro, that'd be this guy! :)

I spotted a performance blue one parked near lake Calhoun in Minneapolis on Tuesday night. Any chance that was any of you guys?

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #8
I have an MO FiST. I saw a OW FiST not long ago in Hopkins on Excelsior BLVD. Let's have a Meet!

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #9

I have seen the same MO on I-35 twice and somewhere else in Minnapolis too. Saw a PB when I was driving a rental 15' ecoboost mustange. uploadfromtaptalk1441678324912.jpg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Might be me....I'm usually on 35w and live in south mpls near southdale....mines a performance blue FiST.

Supposed to rain this Wednesday and Thursday. My schedule is open any day anytime. Maybe pick a Late Morning time to avoid traffic?
Indeed, wednesday/friday, rain. That's what the meteorologists are forecasting atm, here at work..... I'm swamped until 23-25th, otherwise once Oct. comes I'll have my 3 day weekends back.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #17
Indeed, wednesday/friday, rain. That's what the meteorologists are forecasting atm, here at work..... I'm swamped until 23-25th, otherwise once Oct. comes I'll have my 3 day weekends back.
PM me if you wanna send a text when you get a chance.

Anybody interested in doing a drive in October. I'm thinking the 18th, 24th or 25th. About 175 miles of twisties in SE Minnesota and SW Wisconsin. Basically the area we were discussing in the SW Wisconsin thread, although LaCrosse is further then I plan to go.

Thinking meetup mid-morning in Hastings, crossover in Red Wing and bomb around some alphabet roads and cross back over in about Wabasha, hit up a spot for a late lunch and we're back in the cities by 4ish.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #19
Anybody interested in doing a drive in October. I'm thinking the 18th, 24th or 25th. About 175 miles of twisties in SE Minnesota and SW Wisconsin. Basically the area we were discussing in the SW Wisconsin thread, although LaCrosse is further then I plan to go.

Thinking meetup mid-morning in Hastings, crossover in Red Wing and bomb around some alphabet roads and cross back over in about Wabasha, hit up a spot for a late lunch and we're back in the cities by 4ish.
Im down. This sounds like an all afternoon event. 175 miles...what are the speed limits on these roads?

Im down. This sounds like an all afternoon event. 175 miles...what are the speed limits on these roads?
Most of the roads I use are 55, with a very small amount on slower roads. I like the twisty stuff so most of the roads are a challenge to maintain a speed much higher than that anyway.

I used to lead a drive or 2 yearly for a euro group (back when some euro owners would drive, rather than talk about their airbags) along pretty much the same route and it's usually right around 6 hours from start until back to the cities, depending on gas stops and lunch. I'd describe the pace as spirited, but I try not to go too crazy so we can avoid the attention of law enforcement.