Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Twin Cities Area

I'm going to do a run down to the alphabet roads on Sunday. If anyone wants to tag along, meet me in Hastings at the Walgreens on the corner of 55 and 61 at 9:30a.

It'll probably be similar to the fall run, except lower key.

I was about to say, hey there are a few more locals with them now, but I'm glad you are all connecting pretty quickly now. I look forward to seeing your cars at Proving Ground and can't wait for running against some of you ;)
Proving Grounds Round 2 https://www.facebook.com/events/256518571388582/

Anyone else planning to attend round 2? Someones PB FiST got on the event cover [raceflag]

It's getting to be fall. I'm thinking it's time to set up a 3rd annual MN STs fall tour. For those that went last year or the year before, it will be more of the same. Some different roads though.

For anyone who didn't go last year, it should be 150-200 miles of twisty, windy alphabet road and then maybe lunch. I'm thinking about moving the meeting spot from Cottage Grove to Red Wing since it allows us to start closer to the fun parts. I'm not sure where the end will be. Meet time would be the same at 9:30am-ish. We'll be back to the cities around 4-4:30.

For dates, I'm thinking 10/2, 10/15, 10/22 or 10/23. Should be good boost weather and hopefully not cold enough to need the snows.

If anyone still checks the thread, post up dates you'd be interested in and I'll work on the planning part.

It's getting to be fall. I'm thinking it's time to set up a 3rd annual MN STs fall tour. For those that went last year or the year before, it will be more of the same. Some different roads though.

For anyone who didn't go last year, it should be 150-200 miles of twisty, windy alphabet road and then maybe lunch. I'm thinking about moving the meeting spot from Cottage Grove to Red Wing since it allows us to start closer to the fun parts. I'm not sure where the end will be. Meet time would be the same at 9:30am-ish. We'll be back to the cities around 4-4:30.

For dates, I'm thinking 10/2, 10/15, 10/22 or 10/23. Should be good boost weather and hopefully not cold enough to need the snows.

If anyone still checks the thread, post up dates you'd be interested in and I'll work on the planning part.
Post this on the MNST Facebook page.

Fall Drive Update!!

Date: Sunday October 2
Time: 10AM to 4PM-ish
It is directly across the river from Red Wing at the intersection of 63 and 35. Bluff's Bar & Grill is there, also a gas station. For keen observers, this is where we lost half the group last year.

What: A spirited drive on twisty roads through west central Wisconsin. I'm old and a father now, so I try not to go too fast. Last year I barely broke the speed limit. The roads are generally a challenge to drive at the speed limit though. This should be just over 200 miles (205mi right now). The finishing point will be Prescott, WI.

The end point will be in Prescott, WI.

Disclaimer: This is not a race, you are responsible for your own driving. This is not some sort of sanctioned event. If you drive beyond your ability and your tires, then it is your responsibility to fix your car/bones. I'm just out for a Sunday drive and thought you guys could come along if you like. Your cars may get rock chips, etc. Life happens, if you can't handle that, you're welcome to drive around solo.

For our February meet, MN STs / MNFocus be getting together at MB2 Raceway on the 16th. MB2 features electric karts and is arguably one of the most entertaining places to race karts in the metro area. Based on attendance we'll either plan a few smaller races or will plan on a grand prix. With their weekday pricing, 2 14 lap races can be purchased for $30. There is also a groupon where you can buy for a reduced cost.

This event may possibly be rescheduled if a full facility rental occurs during our event.

When: 2/16/17

Where:
MB2 Raceway Indoor Kart Racing Centers (Minneapolis, MN)
45 Northern Stack Dr Ste 200, Fridley, Minnesota 55421

Would love to see some more FiSTs there!

Is there any precedent for us having a FiST get together outside of the larger MNST group? Is this a better question posed there or are most of you not in the FB group?

Had my car for about 9 months now, and just got him ready out of winter hibernation. Looking forward to seeing some of you around!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is there any precedent for us having a FiST get together outside of the larger MNST group? Is this a better question posed there or are most of you not in the FB group?

Had my car for about 9 months now, and just got him ready out of winter hibernation. Looking forward to seeing some of you around!
Where? When?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Where? When?

No idea. Lol.

Honestly I am just throwing it out to see who is around. I see you on the forum but few others active. I am beginning to think that this is a better question for the FB group. Are you on there, TyphoonFiST?

What about April 20th? We could hit the morning supercar event at the Sheridan (494 and 100) and go for a drive or lunch or whatever.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
No idea. Lol.

Honestly I am just throwing it out to see who is around. I see you on the forum but few others active. I am beginning to think that this is a better question for the FB group. Are you on there, TyphoonFiST?

What about April 20th? We could hit the morning supercar event at the Sheridan (494 and 100) and go for a drive or lunch or whatever.
I am not on facebook as I demoted myself from it as it is an Evil empire. Virtual ronin is in SLP....Buttery bunz is also on here. I'm interested fosho! If you wanna chat more PM and I'll give you my number.

Wakey wakey

What's up everyone? I'm tagging everyone that has been on this thread to see who is interested. TyphoonFiST and I were just briefly chatting about possibly trying to get the TC FiSTs together. Anyone available on 4/20? We could roll into the morning supercar event at the Sheridan (at 494 and hwy 100). I'm up for breakfast or lunch and a drive. I figured I'd see who's interested here first, before taking it to the MNSTs group on FB.

I'm pretty new to the scene. I look forward to learning from your experiences! I commute from W Bloomington up to the U of MN, Minneapolis campus, East bank. Maybe I'll see you around...

[MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=366]Matt_FiST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3211]boobsapproved[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3300]MacDubois[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3152]ShadowInDaNight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1102]Manuel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=806]70sstrat08[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4270]Samgoody14[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1664]Butterybunz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4851]trahma[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1907]VirtualRonin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3400]boyracer[/MENTION]
And lastly [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] because they know everyone, but I think they just sold the FiST???

What's up everyone? I'm tagging everyone that has been on this thread to see who is interested. TyphoonFiST and I were just briefly chatting about possibly trying to get the TC FiSTs together. Anyone available on 4/20? We could roll into the morning supercar event at the Sheridan (at 494 and hwy 100). I'm up for breakfast or lunch and a drive. I figured I'd see who's interested here first, before taking it to the MNSTs group on FB.

I'm pretty new to the scene. I look forward to learning from your experiences! I commute from W Bloomington up to the U of MN, Minneapolis campus, East bank. Maybe I'll see you around...

[MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=366]Matt_FiST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3211]boobsapproved[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3300]MacDubois[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3152]ShadowInDaNight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1102]Manuel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=806]70sstrat08[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4270]Samgoody14[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1664]Butterybunz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4851]trahma[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1907]VirtualRonin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3400]boyracer[/MENTION]
And lastly [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] because they know everyone, but I think they just sold the FiST???
Found more people from a post in the Midwest section. (I'm not sure why MN isn't listed there instead of the Great Lakes. Whatever.) Interested in a meet up? See above.

[MENTION=9661]ImpulseREC[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6507]sonicmn[/MENTION]
And [MENTION=8908]jpnovrnghtprts[/MENTION] though it looks like you're in ND.

Found more people from a post in the Midwest section. (I'm not sure why MN isn't listed there instead of the Great Lakes. Whatever.) Interested in a meet up? See above.

[MENTION=9661]ImpulseREC[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6507]sonicmn[/MENTION]
And [MENTION=8908]jpnovrnghtprts[/MENTION] though it looks like you're in ND.
Yeah I still am in Grand Forks for now, I’m down in the cities/Mankato areas quiet frequently. I’d be down for a meetup this summer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

street car night opens in brainerd soon. auto cross, or 1/4 or both. 25 bucks. up for that. drivers license means too much to my job to rat around on street anymore. (what a puss, lol.)

Thanks for the responses [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION], [MENTION=8908]jpnovrnghtprts[/MENTION], [MENTION=3400]boyracer[/MENTION], and [MENTION=6507]sonicmn[/MENTION]. Let's finalize some details before putting it on the FB page. (I'm not super active there, so if someone else wants to do that, great.)

So the idea so far is to meet a bit before the Supercar Saturday event at the Sheraton in Bloomington. That event is form 8-10:30 on 4/20. Here's a link to that event's FB page.

Do you want to meet at the Starbucks nearby at 7? We can chat for a bit, head over at 8, then go for a drive afterwards? If 7 is too early, I totally understand. I've got kids, so I'm used to it. [facepalm]

And [MENTION=3400]boyracer[/MENTION], I'm living off a budget, so I can't afford to screw up my car or pay any tickets either, lol!