Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Performance Blue at Mission BBQ in Columbia, MD

I just went to Mission BBQ in Columbia, Maryland for lunch and there was a performance blue with dark Rados there. I was in my Molten Orange but I had to park really far away because it always gets packed there for lunch... anyway, just wondering if they might be on the forum. I think I might have seen it before on 175 East a few weeks ago. It's the only other ST I've seen in the area except for a Green Envy down on 216 like 6 months ago.

fST

I live in Hanover, MD right on Arundel Mills Blvd and I've only ever seen a FiST once, when they first came out...

OP
G
Thread Starter #3
Cool! I live right near the intersection of 100 and route 1 (Washington Blvd.) ...But You probably won't see my FiST unless I'm running errands because my commute is only 1 mile down the street haha. I rarely see them around here, but I see a Focus ST almost everyday and that's not counting the one my boss drives!

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
Cool! I've seen that same Fiesta at Mission BBQ 3 times now, so there's at least a few of us driving around the area.