Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 4x Riken Raptor ZR 205/45/17 tires - less than 60miles on them

Trader history for rallytaff (0)

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I ordered the wrong size in error. I bought the Riken Raptor ZR 205/45/17 instead of the 40/17's.
Brand new set from TireRack which cost $385 with tax and I'm looking for $250 for the full set of 4.
This would have been my 3rd set of Riken's and they're a great tyre!
Two tyres are still on the car with less than 60 miles on them (having them unmounted today).
My car is lowered which is why I can't use them.
I get over 20,000 miles per set.
Can deliver to buyer within 50 miles of Los Angeles.

$250 for the set of 4.

Attachments

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
If they were anywhere near loud, I wouldn't be on my 3rd set! For the price, they are a great tyre, great handling, don't squeal and not loud!

Sort of want these as dailies but I’ve heard they are really loud. Comments?
I've got these on mine now. Quieter than stock summers or General Gmax AS. Exceptional tread life (I've got over 30k on mine and they'll easily manage another winter). Snow performance is surprisingly good. They're decent in virtually all conditions but... but (aside from snow) shine in none. For anyone willing to make the All Season sacrifice on grip... they're a great value.

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
As an incentive to any prospective buyer, I will throw (not literally) in a 55" LG OLED tv for FREE!. Cost nearly $3,000 when new but suffered from very minor ''burn-in" which if you didn't know where it was, you wouldn't even see it. It's been sitting around for over a year and still works. I bought the latest tv after that! Needs to be picked up though!

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
I'd be willing to meet in Bakersfield if you're interested. Let me know.

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Tyres are sold! TV had a damaged screen when looked at this morning, so going to BestBuys to be recycled.