Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

4x100 conversion how to or any extra info?

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thinking about doing the 4x100 conversion and order the hubs from guy here doing the re drill. Does anyone have pics or how to on this? My main ? I guess is does everything come apart with out needing new bearings or anything? I have done lots of work on cars but some reason this is something just never have done.

Thanks in advance

You will need new bearings. Pulling the hubs destroy's the pressed in bearings, the races can't be reused. Make sure you have all the tools you need to do this, or take the hubs all the way off and take them to somebody with the good hydraulic tools to do it.

This is one of the harder installs because you need tools most people do not have on hand.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I was the first I know of to do the conversion, local machine shop drilled the hubs and rotors, later I realized I could do the rotors myself as not that critical. Since I had all the tools in my shop I did the rest including reused the wheel bearings but it took some effort and modding some tools to do so and not damage them. I have around 6500 miles running mostly fat sticky tires, 80+ laps pounding the curbs at MMP, still working just fine:)

For most I highly recommend Gun_Runner's services for whatever level you need to have done:)