Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB 4x100 conversion tool

Trader history for michaelr1229 (0)

Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy a 4x100 conversion tool. I know alexthemachineguy makes them but I've seen some go for around 80 bucks. Plz let me know if you have one you are willing to part ways with. Thank you for your time.

LilPocketRocket

Premium Account
I have a kit from Hells Gate Hot Rods. Comes with the drill guide along with the necessary drill bits and instructions. Paid around $130 with shipping originally, but I'll let it go for $100 just to get it out of my hair. Never used it since I decided to stick with original bolt pattern.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Pictures with username and date plz? I would appreciate it them just to see the kit and would paypal work?

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
View attachment 30093

Here it is. Actually posted it for sale yesterday for $90 on the classifieds. PayPal is my preferred method of payment.
Awesome man send me your email and I'll send the payment over. I'll pay you the 100 as ill send the payment as a purchase not a gift if your ok with that?