Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dave's 2014 OW build

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Car looks awesome man. Love the gold and white look. Want to go gold with my black st but I think they would take so much to keep clean.

J2FoRS

Do you lose that vent entirely? Or does air still flow around the gauge you just can't choose where the air goes?

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #49
Car looks awesome man. Love the gold and white look. Want to go gold with my black st but I think they would take so much to keep clean.
Awesome car! Sub'd.
Thanks guys!

And can you post another picture of your AP set up? I like where you have that positioned.
Yeah, I'll take a couple of pictures when I get a chance.

Do you lose that vent entirely? Or does air still flow around the gauge you just can't choose where the air goes?
Yeah, the air still flows just can't change the direction.

I love the dash setup it looks mint! my question is where did you tie into the manifold to run the line for the gauge? i know it needs to T-off one of the lines, im just looking for the easiest way

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #51
I love the dash setup it looks mint! my question is where did you tie into the manifold to run the line for the gauge? i know it needs to T-off one of the lines, im just looking for the easiest way
Mine is ran off the vacuum block that came with my Turbosmart BOV.

I must've missed that post about the turbosmart, i looked at that and i love that it has the additional parts but i stumbled across the boomba adapter and i think im going to start with that for now until i upgrade the rest of the car and then upgrade the BOV.i think im going to T off the vacuum line in the center of the intake and run it that way. i love the wheels too white and gold looks sick!

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #53
I must've missed that post about the turbosmart, i looked at that and i love that it has the additional parts but i stumbled across the boomba adapter and i think im going to start with that for now until i upgrade the rest of the car and then upgrade the BOV.i think im going to T off the vacuum line in the center of the intake and run it that way. i love the wheels too white and gold looks sick!
Thanks man! Good luck with your install. [wrenchin]

Are you running wheel spacers?? Or is that just the offset of the rims that make it stick out further? Siiick ride btw

Looking excellent. As of now my favorite OW build I've seen. Definitely an inspiration to a fellow OW owner.

Question on your wheel setup, any rubbing? And what tire size do you have on it I noticed they are 8" wheels

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #59
Looking excellent. As of now my favorite OW build I've seen. Definitely an inspiration to a fellow OW owner.
Thanks guys!

Question on your wheel setup, any rubbing? And what tire size do you have on it I noticed they are 8" wheels
Yes, there is a small amount of rubbing under aggressive/high-speed handling. I'm running the stock 205 tire; I fear that there will be more rubbing if I go wider. The offset is too aggressive. I will address this problem in the future with either a new set of wheels, or some type of wide body/fender flare.

What offset do you think would be good for a 17x8 wheel and not rub? I really would like to go 17x8, but I may just go to 17x7.5 to play it safe.