Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dave's 2014 OW build

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #61
What offset do you think would be good for a 17x8 wheel and not rub? I really would like to go 17x8, but I may just go to 17x7.5 to play it safe.
Fifteen52 makes the perfect wheel for our car. 17x8 ET42. I bought I set, but ended up selling them to a friend because I wasn't happy with the color. He's currently running a 205 with zero rubbing. He's most likely going with a 225 when he needs new tires. He had it measured/test fitted and apparently they won't rub it all.

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #68
I finally got around to installing my [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] Sound Symposer Delete Kit and FSWERKS Short Shift Kit. With my big turbo to be arriving soon, I wanted to make sure I wouldn't have any issues with boost leaks with the factory symposer. The install was pretty straight forward thanks to well thought out instructions that are included with the kit. Definitely a high quality product that I recommend.

The short shift kit is awesome and made a massive difference while driving. Shifts feel much shorter and more crisp. The install was simple since I already had the battery and battery tray removed for the symposer delete.

Here's a quick comparison video:
[video=youtube;_pWeVnFfXOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pWeVnFfXOQ[/video]

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #70
How do you like that 9k knob, I was thinking about getting that one soon. Is it 115 or 150mm btw
The knob itself is really nice, I just wish I could run it without the extension or any type of reverse lockout fix. It's the 115mm.

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #71
Quick update: I received my turbo kit from [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] today. First, I'd like to thank UPS for the incredible hiding job!

But more importantly I'd like to thank Russ for making such a beautiful and functional product for the FiST. Everything was EXTREMELY well packaged and the kit itself looks VERY well made, as we all know by now. I'm hoping to have it installed within the next couple of weeks. I also put an order in for a Mishimoto's radiator, as I'm sure that I'll start running into overheating issues now. I'll post a full review after I get it up and running.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Quick update: I received my turbo kit from [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] today. First, I'd like to thank UPS for the incredible hiding job!

But more importantly I'd like to thank Russ for making such a beautiful and functional product for the FiST. Everything was EXTREMELY well packaged and the kit itself looks VERY well made, as we all know by now. I'm hoping to have it installed within the next couple of weeks. I also put an order in for a Mishimoto's radiator, as I'm sure that I'll start running into overheating issues now. I'll post a full review after I get it up and running.

Congrats Dave! Glad everything looks good to you. Since you got your kit and will be installing it before others including myself we'd appreciate a how-to install guide! Take good notes, thanks! LOL

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Looks awesome !! Can't want to see some big numbers !!
+1 on that UPS guy !! Person....

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #75
Looks awesome !! Can't want to see some big numbers !!
+1 on that UPS guy !! Person....
Haha I'm hoping for big numbers, but not likely to happen on 91oct [:(]

That kit looks like the sex! So jelly can't wait to get mine :)
Sweet dude! When's yours coming?

DHM1

1000 Post Club

Got to love a good ups guy! Glad you like the kit I will contact you tomorrow to get the base map started! Also we run our 350-380whp cars hard on the street and road corse with zero over heating issues but a better radiator will help!

Russ

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club

Nice congrats on the delivery. You should definitely post a bunch of pics of the install.

I'm seriously jealous of you. I'm hoping to have my DHM retrofit done by the end of this month if all goes well.