Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dave's 2014 OW build

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #142
Is the torque steer really that bad at your power level? Other big turbo guys don't complain
No, there isn't much torque steer per se. You can feel the feedback of the power through the wheel, kind of like you have to wrestle/control it. I'm sure it's just a different sensation than what he's use to.

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #145
I put up an install video of the Pierce Motorsports front strut brace and rear rear torsion bar. It's pretty straight forward, but hopefully it will be someone.

[video=youtube;45CnFz4rUy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45CnFz4rUy8[/video]

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #146
I got some new wheels today. I had them powder coated "block bronze" and added billet center caps. Should have them on the car in a couple of days.

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #148
Got my new wheels on today. The main reason I went with the Tarmacs was for the offset. I no longer have any rub, so I'm happy.

masonsturbos

How low were you with the old rims? I'm on H&R drop springs, I see you have vogtlands coilovers, wonder how much different your height is from me

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #154
How low were you with the old rims? I'm on H&R drop springs, I see you have vogtlands coilovers, wonder how much different your height is from me
I'm not sure what the exact measurement is, I set them to where there was no wheel gap.

Very nice sir, and extremely nice power numbers.
Thank you.

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #155
I did a 1st - 3rd gear pull last night. I'm loving that DHM power!

[video=youtube;Q-1Huw8CZZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-1Huw8CZZQ[/video]

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #156
I got my legacy plates yesterday, they took about 14 weeks to get here.

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #157
Installed my DHM race front mount and crash bar over the weekend.

[video=youtube;AoFpRykKwII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=AoFpRykKwII[/video]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great job on the video Dave.

Awesome video. I just ordered my DHM race IC and crash bar so I'm on the look out for helpful stuff like this thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk