Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Drive eat breathe etc

So here we are...for the most part all of us doing the same basic activities everyday, over and over again. Ground Hog Day? Only if you want to or don't know any better. I thought about not waxing poetic about an inanimate object I have yet to lay eyes on never mind drive yet, but this car is TALKING TO ME!! We have to drive everyday, yes? Eat, breathe, etc. How we choose to do these is the essential part of being a sentient being...the difference between choosing or being forced to choose. What am I saying??? This car seems to embody everything I enjoy in life...the fun over the boring...delicious over the bland...seeing the good in life instead of relegating oneself to the inevitable end that confronts us all. I can't believe it but this car has made me say "CARPE DIEM"!!!!! Mid life crisis? Not yet. Booze soaked brain dreaming? You betcha! Anyway, I hope to meet some of the members in Utah at Miller Park this summer because I know you feel just like I do. And as my fellow Vikings say when they toast...SKOL!!!

P.S. I hope my dealer doesn't see or I'm gettin soaked!

Harvick

1000 Post Club
haha, this is the first car community that I've been a part of that everyone that purchased does not regret making the decision.

STooge

Thats awesome haha. I will try to organize a meet when the Academy gets closer. I will scout some roads and try to put together a plan. Hopefully I can do that soon enough to let everyone that wants to do it, prepare to stay an extra day or something.