Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

British Columbia FiST owners

We're usually pretty considerate over at Key West too, but Browns is a Ford Racing dealer, which makes them a Mountune dealer. We're Roush, so we can't even get access to that stuff, I have to order through Brown Bros myself.

Bought my ST back in August 2017, had a deposit and flight tickets to pick one up from Lethbridge, so I had a good bargaining chip before a 4 hour negotiation for a better example in new west. Bit the bullet and bought my tux black beauty for 19k, feels like it was worth every penny. Bought floor mats from this kid in Richmond who by chance was the previous owner, he said he paid 31g for it new plus the FSworks exhaust I bought it with. Ford resale value eh?

FSwerk exhaust
Powdercoated 1988 Ford T-bird winters
Some yellow fogs for definite street cred
CPengineering rear mount on order
That’s it-North Van is expensive yo

KentOc

Hi guys, selling a pair of brand new, 0 km Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires on stock ST rims.

Just sold my car and never had the chance to use these tires. Bought them for $1,100. Willing to part with the tires and rims for $900.

I didn’t come across this thread until today :geek:
Bought my FiST New Year’s Eve 2019

2017 Magnetic :devilish:

Instagram: bullitt1516
Featured on Ford Canada Instagram and Facebook

Dilubium

Hi everyone!

I am new to Vancouver Bc, and I have a fiesta st 2015. I wanted to ask if any of you have any recommendation for a well known mechanic that actually knows about fiesta St because I did found that at least the dealership from new west they don’t have too much knowledge about the car, they didn’t even know how to adjust the headlights.
Also any recommendations on where to get a good price for mods and installations? Thanks !

Hi everyone!

I am new to Vancouver Bc, and I have a fiesta st 2015. I wanted to ask if any of you have any recommendation for a well known mechanic that actually knows about fiesta St because I did found that at least the dealership from new west they don’t have too much knowledge about the car, they didn’t even know how to adjust the headlights.
Also any recommendations on where to get a good price for mods and installations? Thanks !
Welcome! It's a real problem, this car is just too rare. If you don't mind trying a dealership again, I can say good things about Coastal Ford Burnaby service. I ended up there after trying a couple of other places where I didn't have positive experience for one reason or another. They worked through a few nagging issues that bothered me for a long time and in general were willing to listen to my own diagnosis, which, as far as dealerships go, is pretty rare to me. They readily admit they, too, don't have much experience with the car, but I found them to be the best option for now (and they now have worked on at least one already, haha).

Dilubium

Welcome! It's a real problem, this car is just too rare. If you don't mind trying a dealership again, I can say good things about Coastal Ford Burnaby service. I ended up there after trying a couple of other places where I didn't have positive experience for one reason or another. They worked through a few nagging issues that bothered me for a long time and in general were willing to listen to my own diagnosis, which, as far as dealerships go, is pretty rare to me. They readily admit they, too, don't have much experience with the car, but I found them to be the best option for now (and they now have worked on at least one already, haha).
Thank you for your answer! I'll give them a try because I am starting to notice a squeaking sound from the passenger side coming from the engine area. Probably the front motor mount. Hopefully, they find out what is going on.

Thanks for the recommendation.