Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

British Columbia FiST owners

I think a BC-specific thread is in order.

I'm in Prince George - '14 Tuxedo Black, Rado Grey wheels and red calipres, no nav, no moonroof. Delivered September 2013. 24,000 km driven since then.

I'm in Vancouver a lot for work (driving rental cars) and have driven the FiST down to Van a couple of times already. The Fraser Canyon section of hwy 97 is good fun.

Where are you all at? What have you done to your ride so far?

Here's me:

Performance mods installed:
COBB Accessport V3 91 octane tune
mountune high flow induction hose
mountune roll resistor
mountune short shift kit
mountune drop in high flow air filter
Boomba racing oval weighted shift knob
Boomba racing wing riser kit
Boomba racing shifter base bushings
Mishimoto OCC
Nokya hyper yellow fog lights

Cosmetic mods:
RedlineGoods leather shift boot and armrest cover
Kenwood KSC-SW11 compact powered subwoofer
eBay shorty antenna, dead pedal, e-brake ST decal
Vintage gold plastidip OEM wheels
eyebrow tint, rear three windows limo tint
Weathertech window deflectors

Mods bought, but not installed yet:
Boomba racing shifter bracket bushings
Boomba racing sound symposer delete
LaminX fog light covers
mountune springs

OP
TapTapPull
Thread Starter #2
Not everyone at once!

Figured I could add this. My local Ford dealership, Prince George Motors, has had a fully loaded tuxedo black FiST on the lot for at least 5 months. If anyone is looking to purchase, they might be a dealer worth calling. Maybe they're getting desperate to sell!

Oh, I guess there's not many FiSTs in BC eh?

Just got mine today! Really excited as this is my first brand new car in a long while!

OP
TapTapPull
Thread Starter #4
Welcome! Where are you located? I see more BC-specific activity on Facebook, in the BC Fiesta ST group.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I feel like growing up 30 min from the border qualifies me.

Really tho, have spent a lot of time in Vancouver, North Van (dated a girl there), and Whistler. Last year I spent a week at Big White, and even tho I have spent a lot of time in the Okanogan in WA, the BC Okanogan is really something special. Visiting Kelowna made me seriously consider looking into emigration haha. I am really big on the wet side tho, so North Shore area is really where I would like to land if I wasn't already living in the next best thing.

Never been to Prince George, but would love to visit someday. Does the ALCAN 5000 rally pass thru?

Spotted in new west. ;) saw the sticker, so I know you're on here lol.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

OP
TapTapPull
Thread Starter #8
Nice! I'm still chugging along up 'north.' Recently replaced the old Mishimoto OCC bracket to the new one with a better mounting point. Next, on a warmer day, going to replace my spoiler with a new one and remove my Boomba wing risers. Heavy snow + the risers caused one of the mounting points on the spoiler to break when I was closing the hatch earlier this winter.

^ You mean where it mounts to the back side of the crash bar bolts, by the headlight? Keep an eye on it and let me know, I think mine has tweaked a bit from engine movement. When I put it in the catch can sat square into the top of the bracket, now it's not quite square and I suspect that the engine moving around has just pulled it a bit. No big deal, but I'm not sure if it's an isolated incident.

OP
TapTapPull
Thread Starter #10
Yeah, that's where I moved it to. It sheared off from the old mounting point. I just had to send them photos and they sent me the new mounting bracket.

Surrey here. Bought 2016 lease return with 27K on it. Bought the car cause the wife pissed me off last Tuesday lol. Set the deal on Tuesday and drove it solo for 900km on Wed :). $90 in gas per 900km. First time driving a standard in 10 years (Had a 1974 Inka BMW 2002 4 speed) Still getting use to the 6 speed shift gates, as far as I know has all the extra options.

Probably won't do any performance stuff till the car is 1/2 paid off . Maybe the Mountne performance kit but gonna check with the dealer on warranty as I can't find info for Ford Canada and I've had BS experiences with dealers and normal warranty issues before. I might upgrade the exhaust as long as I can find something that is not louder then the stock one but better flow. Use to use double glass packs on my 2002 and as fun as the sound was in city and high revs on long trips it was annoying besides if I want loud I'll drive my Bronco.

2016-fiesta-st-black.jpg

Stock exhaust outflows the stock turbo, no aftermarket option is quieter and the only options on our cars are nav and the sunroof, outside of accessories and the stripes. Recaros are standard equipment in Canada.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome, btw. Whereabouts in Surrey? Which dealership did you pick it up from? The tux black looks great all shined up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'm in Birdland area. No one really had a new one locally then found a Spice colored one at Coastal Ford in Burnaby. They also has a lease return (27K km) and went with that one as it was 10K cheaper and looked pretty brand new but wasn't happy about the color but its grown on me now.

Just picked up a lightly abused 2015 Race Red off a lease, live in Victoria/Sidney. Quite happy with the car so far, let the modding begin :)

Last edited:
Surrey here. Bought 2016 lease return with 27K on it. Bought the car cause the wife pissed me off last Tuesday lol. Set the deal on Tuesday and drove it solo for 900km on Wed :). $90 in gas per 900km. First time driving a standard in 10 years (Had a 1974 Inka BMW 2002 4 speed) Still getting use to the 6 speed shift gates, as far as I know has all the extra options.

Probably won't do any performance stuff till the car is 1/2 paid off . Maybe the Mountne performance kit but gonna check with the dealer on warranty as I can't find info for Ford Canada and I've had BS experiences with dealers and normal warranty issues before. I might upgrade the exhaust as long as I can find something that is not louder then the stock one but better flow. Use to use double glass packs on my 2002 and as fun as the sound was in city and high revs on long trips it was annoying besides if I want loud I'll drive my Bronco.

View attachment 14624
Try going to Brown Brother's performance div. they do all the work on Fiesta and honor all the warranty on the Mountune stuff.

Try going to Brown Brother's performance div. they do all the work on Fiesta and honor all the warranty on the Mountune stuff.

Thanks for the info. I might be going with Stratified tune and Cobb access port once I the whoosh IC comes in. If I end up selling my shop in the next two months I'll go all out and wont be worrying about warranty problems vs flash/after market parts.