Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Did you choose the Recaro Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats?

Did you choose the Recaro Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats?

• RECARO Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats

Votes: 268 68.5%
  • Cloth Front Sport Seat with ST Logo with 60/40 Split Rear Seat

Votes: 123 31.5%

• Total voters
Leather partial recaros heated front windscreen,heated front seats and St door protecters all came in the St 2 package also rear headrests. the St 3 as all + electric wing mirrors and built in sat nav in the UK

I rub on the side bolsters every time I get in and out. They won't last long. Totally worth it though.

I have the regular one but need a recaro or something better for at least the driver side my ass is too wide and they kind of suck but I do like how the headrest moves

MPA

Yes I have them. I only wish they were the MO Recaros.

Looking to see how great they are on a back road drive, hopefully tomorrow. They're awesome for carving cloverleafs :)

If you are considering Recaros they are a little tight initially but conform nicely after a few thousand miles.

I love my Recaros. I'm a fairly built 5'11 180 lbs and they fit like a glove. I haven't had any wear either after 18k miles on the car.

Got the cloth,but REALLY wishing I spent the extra $ for the Recaros. Only option I didn't get.

Oxford White with the partial leather Recaro option. I absolutely had to have the Recaros, it was the deciding factor in me choosing the Fiesta over the Focus. I liked the Focus ST but speed wasnt the biggest factor for me. The Fiesta ST they had in stock had tons of options for less than the very basic Focus ST they had.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Recaro seats were a definite on my list....people say they are hard to go on long rides or trips. Drove to Chicago 6 hours straight...love them and so does my Gf.